Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 09:40 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times

Advertisements

Huckabee is like a loveable cupie doll. I just want to pinch those evangelical cheeks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2008, 03:00 PM

2,141 posts, read 6,905,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Huckabee is like a loveable cupie doll. I just want to pinch those evangelical cheeks.
I was shocked that he was not playing with the band,

Old 02-25-2008, 03:41 PM

699 posts, read 2,236,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
I loved it! I love it because it puts these Obama people on the defensive. They can't tell the difference between truth and comedy! Get a sense of humor people!!!
I don't know about the others, but the first link showing the "Weekend Update" skit just wasn't funny to me. Maybe it's just me, but Weekend Update hasn't been funny since Kevin Nealon/Norm McDonald/Colin Quinn.

That second link with the University of Texas debate skit? That was freakin Hilarious. LOL

"Bulls Eye! Nothing but net!" LOL

(I'm an Obama supporter )

Last edited by tenken627; 02-25-2008 at 03:54 PM..

Old 02-25-2008, 06:51 PM

745 posts, read 2,209,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by montanamom View Post
Who in the world cares what they say on Saturday Night Live! Huckabee was great, though. The Republicans had a much better candidate in him than in crusty old McCain, too bad they didn't realize it.
Huckabee has been fantastic on every appearance. His Saturday Night Live appearance fit right into his appearances on The Colbert Report as charming, funny, and charismatic. His charisma, given an equal funding of $$$$, he could really give Obama a run for his money.

But Huckabee's main problem always has been and always will be his issues. America will never support a candidate that's such a social conservative and says he wants the constitution in line with the bible. When you start talking about constitutional amendments to religious principles, not only do you have trouble with those whose believe differently, but also those who believe in strong separation of church and state, and other religious groups. Huckabee just isn't a candidate that could ever win a general election.

Love him or hate him, McCain, with the exception of Giuliani, always has been the GOP's only chance to win in November. In the words of Bill Maher, who after seeing McCain, Giuliani, and Schwarzenegger on stage commented, that's the future of the Republican party if they want any shot of winning in the future.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:10 PM

1,652 posts, read 2,549,547 times
I'm pro-Obama, anti-Hilary but I thought it was pretty darn funny. That's what the show is folks, a sketch comedy show, no reason for people to get all bent about it no matter what side you are on. (IMO)

Huckabee was pretty funny as well.

Old 02-26-2008, 07:00 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporin View Post
I'm pro-Obama, anti-Hilary but I thought it was pretty darn funny. That's what the show is folks, a sketch comedy show, no reason for people to get all bent about it no matter what side you are on. (IMO)

Huckabee was pretty funny as well.
Wow, an Obama supporter with a sense of humor! Kudos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections