Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 03:26 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,982,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
According to Equity Apartments, there are apartments. Studios start at $2,880 up to 3 bedrooms starting at $9,750.

Trump Place Apartments - 160 Riverside Boulevard in Upper West Side | EquityApartments.com
Rented out by condo owners maybe? Like I said, my info came directly from Trump's website.

Old 10-26-2016, 04:15 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Is he more interested in winning the election or promoting his brand?

Or was promoting his brand his primary objective all along?
I had to listen to the MSM drivel of this listening on my car radio.

Trump is doing many rallies "left and right" and the one time he goes to be at his place for a short time till he leaves for his next rally the crooked hypocratic MSM had nothing else better to do but to BS.

Why don't they say that about Hillary not doing campaigning every day to date?

BS!!!

Old 10-26-2016, 05:19 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,337,759 times
not going to read all 13 pages to see if it was mentioned but Hillary was at an Adele concert last night, so.....

Old 10-26-2016, 05:29 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Is he more interested in winning the election or promoting his brand?

Or was promoting his brand his primary objective all along?
I have no idea where you got this idea because it is WRONG! CNN? Haven't I explained the problem with following them?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

26 Oct: Washington DC and Charlotte, NC and Kinston, NC
27 Oct: Springfield, OH and Toledo, OH and Geneva, OH
28 Oct: Manchester, NH and Lisbon, ME and Cedar Rapids, IA

All while Hillary is limps along when not asleep!

Trump has the energy that it takes to be POTUS!

Old 10-26-2016, 05:41 PM

1,733 posts, read 947,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I have no idea where you got this idea because it is WRONG! CNN? Haven't I explained the problem with following them?

YES!!! He has more energy in his pinkie than 98% of other politicians, and is running circles around Hillary.

A good friend of mine is a liberal, but we rarely talk politics. Today, she expressed dismay that I voted for Trump. She can't understand why I, a highly educated woman, would chose "that pig" over Hillary. Easy. I look at his plans for our country and btw, he has been much more specific than Hillary, not at his personality. Several very successful presidents have been pigs, Bill Clinton among them. Unfortunately, my friend believes I should vote for her because she is a woman. That's not a good reason, IMO.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:50 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,289,311 times
Quote:

Hillary's not behind. Trump is.

It's not a question of stamina; it's whether a serious candidate who is trailing takes time away from the swing states he has to win to plug a hotel with less than 2 weeks to go.

Old 10-26-2016, 06:12 PM

589 posts, read 390,586 times
Id vot e for Hillary is she can document a dog house she built, on time and under budget....................lol.

Trump is genius showing off his skills.

Old 10-26-2016, 06:20 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
Rented out by condo owners maybe? Like I said, my info came directly from Trump's website.
The newfound aversion to Mr. Trump’s name is not limited to the three buildings. Residents of 220 Riverside Boulevard, a condominium in the same neighborhood also emblazoned with Trump Place, have circulated their own petition for removal of the name, though it is unclear that it has had any effect.
Last month, Trump Hotels announced that its new line of hotels aimed at millennials would not carry the name, but would instead be called Scion. In Vancouver, Canada, the mayor has asked the developer of the Trump International Hotel, which is scheduled to open next year, to change the hotel’s name. And in Washington, the newly opened Trump International Hotel has had trouble filling its 263 rooms, according to a report in New York magazine.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/25/ny...ange.html?_r=0

There are some condos and rentals. 220 Riverside Boulevard are condos.

Old 10-26-2016, 06:22 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:

but lacking brains and other necessary things. Trump loses BIGLY!!!

Old 10-26-2016, 06:41 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
They did. Trump is only leasing the site. From the government.
So Trump did it cheaper and faster than the government ever could.. like everything else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections