Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 03:16 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Ok so you disagree with her and because of that you make fun of her. You're so typically liberal.
No, I am making fun of Trump followers. I said she was smart.

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2016, 03:51 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post

Mick
So the homeless lady is a Trump supporter. So you're making fun of a homeless woman. Ok got it.

Maybe she's homeless because of politicians like Hillary. Obviously an Obama presidency didn't help her one bit.

Old 10-27-2016, 03:58 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,481,067 times
Apparently this isn't the first time Trump's star has been damaged during the campaign. It's just now making the news.
http://www.mrctv.org/blog/homeless-w...walk-fame-star

Trump’s star has been vandalized numerous times during the campaign. One protestor placed a miniature barbed-wire wall around the star, and others have spray-painted it with everything from swastikas to mute symbols.

Old 10-27-2016, 04:00 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,467,054 times
Seems many supporters of team dem/lib/left sure like to throw hissy fits when someone feels different than they do.

Hope they build more safe spaces for this crew soon as they can't seem to peacefully agree to disagree on matters and move on like a normal person. Then again email leaks have come out that seem to show this crew likes to insight violence to get their way/obtain power.

Waaaah. Waaah.

Old 10-27-2016, 04:05 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,932,660 times
This woman is a genius.

Old 10-27-2016, 04:06 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Amazing and sad at the same time as the sign about illegal aliens and home less people is very true. Of course the other signs are also telling the truth.
I was told by someone at the school that although the illegals weren't actually homeless but just moving in with other families and didn't have enough to eat that they were getting funding for the homeless and using it. Our homeless. Our citizens who are homeless go without. The illegal aliens have a home and need to drag their tails back across the border to that home!

Quote:
She is smart . . . . basket weavers will give her money because they are so easy to trick.

Mick
So, you consider her to be trying to find a way to beg and get over? Have you ever been in an area with homeless people? What is a basket weaver? People without a conscience find it easy to slam the less fortunate and support Hillary.

Quote:
Ok so you disagree with her and because of that you make fun of her. You're so typically liberal.
No, I believe he is insulting her because he feels that "basket weavers" (crafts people?) will give her money. He/she considers that the woman is scamming, but you know, when someone supports Hillary, they know about scams and just think everyone is a scammer. I guess they consider this woman smart if she pulls off a scam just like they do their candidate, Hillary.

Those that support Hillary do not understand anything that isn't a scam or cheating or lying.......... No one can support the greater good in their minds unless it is a scam. Sad bunch they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
how was that a joke against the homeless woman?
It wasn't a joke about her, but an insult to her and then probably to Trump supporters because certain posters do nothing but insult Trump supporters out of envy, you know, "the green-eyed monster". No, not Hillary, she is "blue eyed, cross-eyed monster".

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
She's rubbing her butt on that star.
Why do Hillary's supporters always focus on the general area of the body. Yuck! As a Trump supporter, I am more concerned about the top half of the body, brain and heart.

Quote:

Mick
Just as I thought. I got a whiff of the stench of desperation in the post. You were also implying that she was a scammer. Not everyone is a scammer, at least among the Trump supporters, Hillary's supporters, more likely than not as they worship those who get over obviously.

Quote:
So the homeless lady is a Trump supporter. So you're making fun of a homeless woman. Ok got it.

Maybe she's homeless because of politicians like Hillary. Obviously an Obama presidency didn't help her one bit.
The illegal aliens are sucking so hard and so long on the public assistance teat that it has run dry and many of the jobs traditionally done by lesser educated have went overseas or to the illegal aliens that actually work.

Old 10-27-2016, 04:12 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,932,660 times
BTW - how symbolic. The billionaire is trying to overturn the wealthy establishment that works against the people while a woman with absolutely nothing is forced to defend his honor (not to mention she's black and he's been smeared as Hitler). Meanwhile all of our politicians that are supposed to work for us are actually stacking the deck against us behind the scenes. What a wacky world.

Old 10-27-2016, 04:13 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,481,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

As a Trump supporter, I am more concerned about the top half of the body, brain and heart.
Unfortunately, Trump doesn't feel the same way about women.

Old 10-27-2016, 04:22 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Unfortunately, Trump doesn't feel the same way about women.
That's what the media wants you to believe and you're allowing them to lead you by the nose. Is he perfect no,but if you expect choir boys and girls no one would be running but as far as this woman is concerned he is a hell of a lot better than Hillary.

Old 10-27-2016, 04:38 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Hope the guy will end up with a felony and that takes away his voting right....but probably a liberal corrupt governor will pardone him in the future or give a $10 fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections