Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2016, 04:26 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,629,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
True . But are all the legal rights of the accused in our country now suspended because it's a person you hate, so screw her rights? Many of you folks are fitting her for an orange jumpsuit , no trial needed . Evidence? Who the F needs evidence ? Comey didn't read ANY of the emails because they had no warrant, well who gives a sheet ? It's HC , we don't care about her stinking rights or whether false BS costs her the election . We hate her , so who gives a F?

Right ?
Hillary wants to screw my rights so hell why not? F her!

Believe me, Comey isn't going to put his butt on the line for Trump. He found something.

Old 10-30-2016, 04:27 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,437,814 times
Quote:
True . But are all the legal rights of the accused in our country now suspended because it's a person you hate, so screw her rights? Many of you folks are fitting her for an orange jumpsuit , no trial needed . Evidence? Who the F needs evidence ? Comey didn't read ANY of the emails because they had no warrant, well who gives a sheet ? It's HC , we don't care about her stinking rights or whether false BS costs her the election . We hate her , so who gives a F?

Right ?
For a minute I thought you were referencing the hil crowd saying the same thing about trump and the woman who are coming forward years/decade after supposed things occurred and assuming guilt and what a horrible person he was for doing something that wasn't proven in a court of law. Judge/Jury justice on that side just as bad if not worse. Not saying it's right or wrong but the pendulum swings both ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post

Believe me, Comey isn't going to put his butt on the line for Trump. He found something.
I agree.

Old 10-30-2016, 04:28 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,491,937 times
Quote:
The FBI has to sift through Carlos Danger's pedophile emails and found Hillary emails.
Do you have a source for that claim?

According to NBC reporter Pete Williams:
Quote:
Williams appeared on MSNBC to give an update on what his sources were telling him.

“What they say is that in the course of a separate investigation, they came across a device — they won’t say whether it is a computer or cell phone, but that it’s some device — and that in looking at that, that led them to some other emails,” Williams said. “But they are not emails from Hillary Clinton.”
If you have a reputable report that contradicts that, please provide the link.

Quote:

Right ?
Bottom line.... Hillary created this MESS by not complying with security clearance laws now Hillary's emails sit on a pedophiles computer.

5,064 posts, read 5,710,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
OP omitted the most important part of Reid's letter:

The FBI "possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government..."

We voters need to know about this. Comey needs to come clean, why is he hiding Trump's ties to Russia? As Reid points out, a double standard to release information about Hillary's campaign but not Trump's.

The election is rigged -- and Comey is the one rigging it.
Reid admits he makes up lies on the Senate floor to win elections. No reason to believe anything he says.

Old 10-30-2016, 04:29 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,270,623 times
Quote:

Nice to see you admit it , so same people can see how a Trump supporter thinks. Screw her rights . Evidence? We don't need no effing evidence . We hate her, she's a liberal, so eff her and her rights .

And again genius, Comey never saw the emails, as stated by government officials briefed on the case . What part of this is so hard for you to grasp ? The FBI ADMITTED they don't have a warrant to search them and have not read them .If the FBI somehow did find something they are not owning up to , since they claim they have not, they did so illegally without a search warrant, and so have violated some of the most basic rights an American has . And once again, you seem fine with this because eff her , it's HC .

People like you should scare sane people .This is America under Trump. F*ck you and your rights if you're on the wrong side and we don't like you .

Last edited by wallflash; 10-30-2016 at 04:41 PM..

Old 10-30-2016, 04:31 PM

1,021 posts, read 1,657,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
I wonder if Wiener was trying to make a deal?

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if Huma is working on a deal right now. There are emails on there that are some of the famous 33k deleted emails. While it might not be the entire 18 1/2 minutes of tape it is probably enough to give someone a much needed vacation at club fed. But when Trumps wins you know who doesn't have any hope for a pardon.

Old 10-30-2016, 04:31 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,270,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
For a minute I thought you were referencing the hil crowd saying the same thing about trump and the woman who are coming forward years/decade after supposed things occurred and assuming guilt and what a horrible person he was for doing something that wasn't proven in a court of law. Judge/Jury justice on that side just as bad if not worse. Not saying it's right or wrong but the pendulum swings both ways.

I agree.
Except, as you well know, Trump admitted to such behavior on tape . That would not deprive him of his rights in any sort of legal battle, but please don't be so silly as to pretend the BC and Trump cases are the same .

Old 10-30-2016, 04:32 PM

biscuitmom, the pedophile was Bill Clintons friend, Hillary and Bill introduced Carlos Danger to Huma. Doesn't speak well for the kind of company Bill and Hillary keep. You're friends are a reflection of you.

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and Carlos Danger

If only Hillary understood she is NOT above the way she wouldn't have this mess. But it's people like you that show contempt for the law and allow her to get away with it.

Old 10-30-2016, 04:35 PM

11,919 posts, read 6,506,737 times
With Bill a semen-soaked dress was evidence he lied, with Hillary the evidence is in a semen-soaked computer. These people and their associates are beyond vulgar....

We need to wrap this election up in a bleach-soaked something and sterilize it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections