Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2016, 06:45 PM

20,049 posts, read 20,855,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Have they measured Hillary's wrists to see if the handcuffs will fit when they arrest her?
No need. They'll just use large zip ties.

Old 11-02-2016, 06:52 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy
The few remaining clintonistas remind me of the crew on the Titanic before they all came to terms with what was really happening.

````````````

"Hillary! The Ship is sinking!"

"Shut up Captain and get me the first Life Boat so I don't have to sink with all these Deplorables!"....

Old 11-02-2016, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
No need. They'll just use large zip ties.

Hefty Zip Ties!

Old 11-02-2016, 07:05 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
You may be in a for a very big surprise. Im betting on the charges being brought before the weekend.
The last time I made a bet using real money, I never got paid. I bet $20 that Obama would win the 2012 election. The other person said "double or nothing" so I said "okay." I'm still waiting.

Old 11-02-2016, 07:05 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Claims of Trump having ties to Russia comes from Harry Reid.

He is a whack job.

He plays with words and paints pictures with ambiguous words...

"Reid is saying that he has been told the FBI has evidence of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. And he's not just saying this information came from mysterious and unnamed national security officials; he's saying Comey himself has left him with this impression."

He uses words like Has Been Told and Left Him With The Impression.

He is the guy who claimed that Romney didn't pay taxes. He was wrong.
He actually admitted that he lied. That's why he used the protection of the Senate floor to do it.

Old 11-02-2016, 07:37 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Absolute nonsense. The secure networks have no tie and no way to tie to the internet. That is what secure means.

JWICS is DoD's Top Secret Intranet together with its Secret counterpart, SIPRNet. Read about it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_...cations_System

Neither connects to the internet.
I'm sorry but you are factually incorrect..

What is intranet? - Definition from WhatIs.com

An intranet is a private network that is contained within an enterprise. It may consist of many interlinked local area networks and also use leased lines in the wide area network. Typically, an intranet includes connections through one or more gateway computers to the outside Internet. The main purpose of an intranet is to share company information and computing resources among employees. An intranet can also be used to facilitate working in groups and for teleconferences.

Old 11-02-2016, 07:41 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Yes and that says it did not get information forwarded from one of the secure networks as claimed in the article. So it was not from the secure side of the government. As I have pointed out a number of times these apparently were work products of the State Dept not classified material from elsewhere.
No one has any idea if the documents were classified or not so far.

Old 11-02-2016, 07:50 PM

1,227 posts, read 633,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Hefty Zip Ties!
Well the good news for Hillary is that no one will see the leg shackles, as her pant suit will cover them. Cankles in shackles!
[CENTER]SaveSave[/CENTER]

Old 11-02-2016, 07:53 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I'm sorry but you are factually incorrect..

What is intranet? - Definition from WhatIs.com

An intranet is a private network that is contained within an enterprise. It may consist of many interlinked local area networks and also use leased lines in the wide area network. Typically, an intranet includes connections through one or more gateway computers to the outside Internet. The main purpose of an intranet is to share company information and computing resources among employees. An intranet can also be used to facilitate working in groups and for teleconferences.
Your post is nuts...absolutely nuts. The first rule in any TS class network is it has no connection to the outside world. Corporate toy networks are irrelevant.

This is simple stuff. Any system can be compromised particularly from inside. And as has been well demonstrated even with that prohibition those who wish to violate the network still succeed.

And anyone knowledgeable in the art who can't bypass the security in a corporate net is either dumb or not trying. That is hot hard stuff.

Old 11-02-2016, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
Well the good news for Hillery is that no one will see the leg shackles, as her pant suit will cover them. Cankles in shackles!
[CENTER]Save[/CENTER]

Hillary is well known for her Tree Stump legs!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections