Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2016, 11:05 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
All you haters have to deal with her for at least 4 years as your President.

Man I love it.
I'll love seeing her investigated, harassed, ridiculed and generally disrespected for four years. Hopefully it takes enough of a toll to finish her off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2016, 11:07 PM

16,591 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
As I have said many times, I vote on issues and policies not the person. I don't like Hillary at all but Trump is worst for women.
You know, Trump is not the topic of this thread, but since you cannot help but bring him up instead of focusing on Hillary's flaws let me correct you on one thing.
You have no reason to say Trump is "worse for women".
Based on what little I know about his business, he has had women in key positions throughout his company. He apparently promoted a woman to be operational chief of a huge construction project, which was a first.
It would seem as if he rewards merit and accomplishment regardless of gender.

Regardless, he may be crass, rude and even vulgar at times, but that hardly means he would be bad for women in day to day American life.

Getting back to Hillary (the threads topic), what would it take for you to say "that is a bridge too far"?
Another words, if it is shown she and Bill took bribes and delivered favors not in Americas best interest for money.
Would that do it?

If not, come up with even one example?

`

Old 10-28-2016, 11:11 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I'll love seeing her investigated, harassed, ridiculed and generally disrespected for four years. Hopefully it takes enough of a toll to finish her off.
If she was our president you would want that. I am so tired of the bickering and uncompromising with our parties. We will never be the great nation we were because of all the hatred. And it's not the media or politicians fault...its just who some of us are which is really sad.

Old 10-28-2016, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
You know, Trump is not the topic of this thread, but since you cannot help but bring him up instead of focusing on Hillary's flaws let me correct you on one thing.
You have no reason to say Trump is "worse for women".
Based on what little I know about his business, he has had women in key positions throughout his company. He apparently promoted a woman to be operational chief of a huge construction project, which was a first.
It would seem as if he rewards merit and accomplishment regardless of gender.

Regardless, he may be crass, rude and even vulgar at times, but that hardly means he would be bad for women in day to day American life.

Getting back to Hillary (the threads topic), what would it take for you to say "that is a bridge too far"?
Another words, if it is shown she and Bill took bribes and delivered favors not in Americas best interest for money.
Would that do it?

If not, come up with even one example?

`
LOL that's funny

Old 10-28-2016, 11:19 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Sociopathic tendencies? Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
Human
Female
Without proper training and knowledge those are the only two things I could definitely state.

Old 10-28-2016, 11:20 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
If she was our president you would want that. I am so tired of the bickering and uncompromising with our parties. We will never be the great nation we were because of all the hatred. And it's not the media or politicians fault...its just who some of us are which is really sad.
There needs to be more bickering and less compromising, I don't want efficient t̶h̶i̶e̶v̶e̶s̶ govt.

And yes I want hillary to suffer like she has made so many others suffer.

Old 10-28-2016, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
There needs to be more bickering and less compromising, I don't want efficient t̶h̶i̶e̶v̶e̶s̶ govt.

And yes I want hillary to suffer like she has made so many others suffer.
The suffering was the war we started in Iraq. Do you also want Bush to suffer for all the lives lost there. I don't. I want our country to survive and prosper.

Old 10-28-2016, 11:31 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
pseudologia fantastica and mythomania

Old 10-28-2016, 11:32 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,029,439 times
Hillary voted for the war in Iraq.

Old 10-28-2016, 11:32 PM

16,591 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:
LOL that's funny
So what is your purpose in this thread other than trying to take it off topic about Hillary and deflect to Trump?

I ask that seriously, as I have tried to engage you in a rational discussion, and even asked reasoned questions of you in a thoughtful post. Yet this is your limited reply?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections