Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2016, 07:01 AM

3,536 posts, read 2,857,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
This my problem with you guys, you know this is a lie, you know emails were found in a device during the Weiner investigation, you know this, but it didn't stop you from posting a lie.
The FBI found emails on weiners laptop (I hope they wore gloves.), That is what they are investigating.

J Assange has said there will be a new release of emails coming on monday, The two are separate, I know its hard to keep up with all of Hillary's corruption.

bill

Old 10-30-2016, 07:03 AM

12,040 posts, read 6,567,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Here's Google Search using the thread title:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Assa...hrome&ie=UTF-8
I WANT it to be true, but even some commentors on those links say it's fake.
Why wouldn't Anonomous have it on their website?

Old 10-30-2016, 07:04 AM

29,513 posts, read 22,641,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
You know the desperation's strong when they're depending upon albino Jesus to save them ... on Halloween.
Yup, especially a guy who many previously deemed a traitor and scumbag of the highest order due to him releasing classified info on the US military, who should have been taken out.

Now he's a 'hero' these same people gleefully support. Someone that should be careful of some mysterious Hillary death squad.

Some people truly have no shame.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:05 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,957,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Yup, especially a guy who many previously deemed a traitor and scumbag of the highest order due to him releasing classified info on the US military, who should have been taken out.

Now he's a 'hero' these same people gleefully support. Someone that should be careful of some mysterious Hillary death squad.

Some people truly have no shame.
Let's ignore the content because boogey man.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:08 AM

1,640 posts, read 794,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
Your forgetting about the 33,000 emails clinton illegally deleted, You the one's supposedly about yoga schedules, those yoga schedules must have been pretty racy seeing that her minions used "bleach bit" software to make sure they were truly destroyed.

bill
I don't know what you mean by " you the one's supposedly about yoga schedules". Regarding deleted emails...well, how many of us work for large companies where we deal with proprietary information that have scheduled email deletions? All of my inbox emails are deleted every 60 days (covers probably 1000 + emails in that time period) regardless of content and the server is wiped. Some are personal, some are work related. I don't see what the big deal is. And bleach bit is not some top secret tool. Clearing the cache, cookies, and protecting privacy? So what? Geesh.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:13 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,008,211 times
Quote:
The FBI found emails on weiners laptop (I hope they wore gloves.), That is what they are investigating.

J Assange has said there will be a new release of emails coming on monday, The two are separate, I know its hard to keep up with all of Hillary's corruption.

bill
This what the article said

The emails did not randomly appear out of nowhere and into the FBI’s headquarters.

It is being reported that the FBI received the emails from the hacking group Anonymous. About a month ago, the group released a statement on 4CHAN, indicating that they had a major surprise coming towards the end of October.

That clearly days the emails were handed to the fbi hackers, you just said that wasn't the case, everyone knows it want the case, why the smearing?

Old 10-30-2016, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
or we can rely on policy and not propaganda garbage pushed forward by a discredited foreigner?
So... showing the American people how corrupt our politicians are is now propaganda? The dems have yet to claim the emails are fake , Were you this outraged when wikileaks was releasing information about the Bush administration?
I wasn't, because I know all politicians are corrupt. That is why I am voting for the only non-politician running.
I have no idea whether Trump will be a good president, But I do know that continually voting for corrupt career politicians is not working.

Some people have an open mind and are willing to try something different, is that not what you liberals and progressives have been saying we should do for years?

bill

Old 10-30-2016, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
This what the article said

The emails did not randomly appear out of nowhere and into the FBI’s headquarters.

It is being reported that the FBI received the emails from the hacking group Anonymous. About a month ago, the group released a statement on 4CHAN, indicating that they had a major surprise coming towards the end of October.

That clearly days the emails were handed to the fbi hackers, you just said that wasn't the case, everyone knows it want the case, why the smearing?
I'm just going by what the director of the FBI said.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:25 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,451,703 times
Quote:
So... showing the American people how corrupt our politicians are is now propaganda? The dems have yet to claim the emails are fake , Were you this outraged when wikileaks was releasing information about the Bush administration?
I wasn't, because I know all politicians are corrupt. That is why I am voting for the only non-politician running.
I have no idea whether Trump will be a good president, But I do know that continually voting for corrupt career politicians is not working.

Some people have an open mind and are willing to try something different, is that not what you liberals and progressives have been saying we should do for years?

bill
Hillary said something similar behind closed doors at a Goldman Sachs event.

"“You know, I would like to see more successful business people run for office. I really would like to see that because I do think, you know, you don’t have to have $30 billion, but you have a certain level of freedom. And there’s that memorable phrase from a former member of the Senate: ‘You can be maybe rented but never bought.’ And I think it’s important to have people with those experiences.”"

Old 10-30-2016, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
I don't know what you mean by " you the one's supposedly about yoga schedules". Regarding deleted emails...well, how many of us work for large companies where we deal with proprietary information that have scheduled email deletions? All of my inbox emails are deleted every 60 days (covers probably 1000 + emails in that time period) regardless of content and the server is wiped. Some are personal, some are work related. I don't see what the big deal is. And bleach bit is not some top secret tool. Clearing the cache, cookies, and protecting privacy? So what? Geesh.
You do know that Government employees and most businesses are required to archive all emails right?
Your company is most likely using software to archive all your emails without you even knowing it. Just because you empty your in box doesn't mean those emails are gone forever.

The Law Requires Email Archiving | ITworld

bill
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections