Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 09:38 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Even my own wife...who has supported Hillary since the beginning, and took personal delight in cancelling out my NY vote for Trump, announced to me this morning, that she is abandoning her support for Hillary. She said she's had enough, and fears Kaine taking over if Hillary health fails, or she gets impeached down the road. I asked here if she'll be voting for Trump...but she has simply chosen not to vote at all.

Trump +1

Hillary -1
My wife said too today, that Hillary has too much baggage. This is a woman who would have breathed fire a week ago at the mere mention of voting for Donald over Hillary.

Today, she said for the good of the country she is voting Donald.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2016, 09:54 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
My wife said too today, that Hillary has too much baggage. This is a woman who would have breathed fire a week ago at the mere mention of voting for Donald over Hillary.

Today, she said for the good of the country she is voting Donald.
Good for her! (Can your wife convince mine to vote for Trump, instead of not voting?)

Old 10-29-2016, 09:58 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,532,733 times
I'm a Clinton supporter who has long maintained that Huma should fall on the sword. But those who are chastising her role in the Clinton campaign obviously don't know about Carter Page.

Old 10-29-2016, 10:04 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
My wife is not voting Hillary or Trump... I was going to do the same but the media lies, peer pressure from celebrities, and propaganda about doom pushed me to vote against a crook who would use those tactics... I am not Pro-Trump, but I am definitely anti-Crook Hillary... my wife says she would vote Hillary if forced to go to the voting booth, so I am leaving her at home...

Old 10-29-2016, 10:06 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,729,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
I'm a Clinton supporter who has long maintained that Huma should fall on the sword. But those who are chastising her role in the Clinton campaign obviously don't know about Carter Page.
Here come the lame deflection attempts.

I'm sure in the next week, dozens of paid bimbos will be coming forward with more unsubstantiated allegations against Trump.

Toto has pulled the curtain open on some more of Cankle's misdeeds, so the cankle kissers have to shout that we should pay no attention to the lies behind the curtain.

CN

Old 10-29-2016, 10:14 PM

1,229 posts, read 859,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
My wife is not voting Hillary or Trump... I was going to do the same but the media lies, peer pressure from celebrities, and propaganda about doom pushed me to vote against a crook who would use those tactics... I am not Pro-Trump, but I am definitely anti-Crook Hillary... my wife says she would vote Hillary if forced to go to the voting booth, so I am leaving her at home...
If I had a wife who wanted to vote for Hillary, I'd take her to the beach and push her off 100 ft cliff - and then say oops.....she slipped.

Old 10-29-2016, 10:17 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
If I had a wife who wanted to vote for Hillary, I'd take her to the beach and push her off 100 ft cliff - and then say oops.....she slipped.
The perceived bad treatment of women by Donald was damaging to him, big time. But women are smart and they can see the difference between a guy who is not good with women and a woman who is a criminal and a traitor to the US. And they can see the BS that her presidency will bring upon us all as we endure one scandal and investigation after another. God knows what she's pulled in the past.

Old 10-29-2016, 10:20 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Here come the lame deflection attempts.

I'm sure in the next week, dozens of paid bimbos will be coming forward with more unsubstantiated allegations against Trump.

Toto has pulled the curtain open on some more of Cankle's misdeeds, so the cankle kissers have to shout that we should pay no attention to the lies behind the curtain.

CN
So I guess you don't believe all the so called "bimbos" who finally came out against Bill Crosby. Why is that the men are always believed and the women called derogatory names for speaking out. And you call Hillary "cankles". You obviously have no respect for women so of course you support Trump

Old 10-29-2016, 10:21 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
She probably would have beat you to it for voting for Trump lol

Old 10-29-2016, 10:22 PM

34,054 posts, read 17,071,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
So I guess you don't believe all the so called "bimbos" who finally came out against Bill Crosby. Why is that the men are always believed and the women called derogatory names for speaking out. And you call Hillary "cankles". You obviously have no respect for women so of course you support Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEeGYIA-QjI
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections