Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 11:01 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
It's not hypocrisy; it's intentional slandering from the liberals!

It's civil v.s. criminal. Maybe in the liberal mind, it should be called civil v.s. undocumented.

In a civil case, there's no "wrongdoing" or crime for either party. If Trump was willing to lose the case by destroying documents in defiance of court orders, so freaking what? That's his choice, no? For example:

If Trump is willing to pay in a certain loss, who cares what documents he destroyed? If you find out he destroyed critical documents despite of court order, you would get your full payment you asked for in your lawsuit, no? That's a HUGE win for you! The more documents he destroys against court orders the better for you!!! I'd say "Destroy them all!" so that I can file for civil death penalty and get all the money I want!

In a criminal investigation, that's a criminal offense with prison time. Hillary is committing a crime, aka being undocumented.

Do you not understand this or are you intentionally lying and slandering?

I have no problem with different opinions but I have a HUGE problem with people who intentionally lie.
You have a very interesting moral viewpoint.
Commending someone for destroying documentary evidence is warped to say the least.

It's okay if you don't want to admit that you are clinging to your double-standard like a lifeline.
Corruption is corruption is corruption.
If you're happy voting for someone who so clearly has so little regard for our justice system well, peas in a pod, I guess.

Just know that your condemnation of Clinton rings especially hollow.

Old 11-01-2016, 11:19 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,555,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
You have a very interesting moral viewpoint.
Commending someone for destroying documentary evidence is warped to say the least.

It's okay if you don't want to admit that you are clinging to your double-standard like a lifeline.
Corruption is corruption is corruption.
If you're happy voting for someone who so clearly has so little regard for our justice system well, peas in a pod, I guess.

Just know that your condemnation of Clinton rings especially hollow.
Once again, civil v.s. criminal.

In the civil case, it's amoral, just dispute or disagreement as no crime is being investigated here.

Let me say this again, if Trump did destroy evidence related to a civil lawsuit like you said, he would LOSE the case. Isn't that what the lawsuit is about, to win? So what's the problem for him to destroy evidence? You'd win the case. HELLO!!!

In Hillary's criminal case, there's also national security involved, meaning thousands or millions of us would die. HELLO!!! KNOCK, KNOCK! Many of us may die if the top secret information got leaked! How is that in anyway the same as "Trump didn't pay the bill on time or Trump's hair bothers me so that I am suing?"

To purposely mix evidence for civil lawsuit (Trump) with evidence for criminal investigation (Hillary), it's completely ridiculous and disingenuous!

Please explain to me how you guys aren't liars and slanderers?

Old 11-01-2016, 11:23 AM

2,908 posts, read 3,871,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Here's a thought. Perhaps you could disagree with people without using ad hominem attacks? This thing with accusing people of getting paid simply because they disagree with your opinion is becoming really really old and it is also really rude--like others aren't entitled to their own opinions?

Ironically, in this campaign, the only evidence of people getting paid is when Trump hired actors to wear sweatshirts and act enthusiastic while descending from on high to announce his run.
Look, we could go on all day about the Clinton's corruption and lies but it won't change a single brainwashed Liberals mind.
You just keep on believing what they tell you. Ignorance is bliss.

Old 11-01-2016, 11:23 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
I didn't realize Newsweek was still in business

Old 11-01-2016, 11:24 AM

2,908 posts, read 3,871,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Once again, civil v.s. criminal.

In the civil case, it's amoral, just dispute or disagreement as no crime is being investigated here.

Let me say this again, if Trump did destroy evidence related to a civil lawsuit like you said, he would LOSE the case. Isn't that what the lawsuit is about, to win? So what's the problem for him to destroy evidence? You'd win the case. HELLO!!!

In Hillary's criminal case, there's also national security involved, meaning thousands or millions of us would die. HELLO!!! KNOCK, KNOCK! Many of us may die if the top secret information got leaked! How is that in anyway the same as "Trump didn't pay the bill on time or Trump's hair bothers me so that I am suing?"

To purposely mix evidence for civil lawsuit (Trump) with evidence for criminal investigation (Hillary), it's completely ridiculous and disingenuous!

Please explain to me how you guys aren't liars and slanderers?
Don't waste your time. It's all deflection and justification of their warped opinion.

Old 11-01-2016, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
Don't waste your time. It's all deflection and justification of their warped opinion.
Not until each person supporting this slanderer apologizes.

Old 11-02-2016, 07:14 AM

Still waiting for the lying Hillary supporters to apologize and admit they are wrong. Anybody?

Old 11-02-2016, 10:13 AM

None of you lying Hillary supporters even have the guts to own up your lies?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections