Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 12:40 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,521,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Your candidate (you are a Trumpkin, right)......loves to use name calling in his stump speeches - primaries and general election......have you been paying attention? Rightwingnutters love the stuff, don't they? They cheer when Trump labels his opponents with a name> Lyin' Ted, Low Energy Jeb, Crooked Hillary, Ugly Carla, Low IQ Rick Perry...... Don't tell me you're all of a sudden thin-skinned over name calling after we've been subjected to the Orange Orangutan's for the last 16 months.....

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...ults.html?_r=0
We like the Orange Orangutan and you like Chimpanzees and it makes politics a monkey business. So what's the big deal ? America has been turned into a zoo by democrats who should never be the zoo keepers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

613 posts, read 358,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Over sampling dems plus just for starters.
Oh so all of the dozens of polling firms, statisticians, methodologies, are all skewing the sampling you say?

Ok then, Sean Hannity lol

27,798 posts, read 32,221,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Notice how the names created for Hillary and her followers describe her actions though. They are not based off of appearance, or looks.

Trump often insults regarding appearance. Miss Universe, Rosie O'Donnell, Carly Fiorina, Rand Paul, Sleepy Eye'd Mark Halprin, Odd looking Willie Giest.....Christie even gets knocked for his weight. You really seem to have a selective memory. Read the NYT list (that I linked) of insults for more examples.

Old 10-31-2016, 12:55 PM

27,539 posts, read 15,948,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
"Liberals on CD Scrambling to Find Anything They can On Trump to Turn a Blind Eye To Hillary's New FBI investigation "

I know. This is the best election EVER.
High five

Old 10-31-2016, 01:09 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,265,074 times
The ship is "leaking" fast and the first ones to flee are the lib rats on CD.

For the past two days, the feeble attempts to deflect look as embarrassing as those of their mentors on CNN.

Now a news host will remind the Hillary surrogate of the usual tactic of deflecting and dodging the question, then the surrogate , like a kid being caught for lying, will look innocent and giggle a bit before being admonished by the news host.

On here, we have had some Hillary fans creating threads and in Hillary style misleading others with modified info to suit the narrative. Dubious tales of the typical "racism" and even rather nasty attacks on individuals.

Praise goes out to the mod staff on City Data for taking the time on their weekend to clean up the offensive and damaging content left behind by many Hillary supporters on their scorch and burn policy as they departed.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:15 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,875,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Over sampling dems plus just for starters.
That's exactly what the R's said in 2012. Good thing they were right and we elected President Romney... oh wait.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:22 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,265,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
don't get cocky. dems will do anything to save the election - include putting out false news reports and manipulated photos. bet on it.
George Soros is the one to worry about right now.

He is directly related to Smartmatic, the company that controls the voting machines found throughout the nation including key battleground states.

Already a petition surpassing 100k signatures has been received to stop George Soros and Smartmatic from being involved in the election.

We could very well see a delay in declaring the winner to the upcoming election. As between the FBI investigation, the petitions, the potential legal wrangling , which is almost certain now, the winner might not be announced until next year or maybe the year after.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:23 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,737,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Its quite amusing. I've got the popcorn and champagne ready for next week. A FBI investigation on someone Trumps any of the pebbles of non-sense you libs are throwing out there today....
I find several of the loudest Trump supporters on here to be very sad people. Their level of delusion is just worthy of pity. They are the ONLY people that I've seen or heard who even give a crap about this whole Weiner email nonsense. In the real world, I have yet to hear even one person mention anything about it.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:25 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,291,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
I find several of the loudest Trump supporters on here to be very sad people. Their level of delusion is just worthy of pity. They are the ONLY people that I've seen or heard who even give a crap about this whole Weiner email nonsense. In the real world, I have yet to hear even one person mention anything about it.
True, Weiner isn't as interesting as the blatant corruption of Clinton and friends.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:25 PM

68,277 posts, read 54,010,088 times
Liberals on CD Scrambling to Find Anything They can On Trump to Turn a Blind Eye To Hillary's New FBI investigation

As if Trump is anything but a NYC Liberal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections