Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 01:37 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Uh, no. Talk about projection. It's you Trumpies who are throwing everything and the kitchen sink in desperation.

This isn't going to have much of an effect in spite of your wishful thinking - the fundamentals are there, and Trump still has an uphill battle to get to 270. But dreams are free, aren't they?
The talking point, one of them, is that places like CNN aren't really against Trump and that everything that happens to Trump is just 'stuff hes said' so he's really doing it to himself, that's their talking point. So, if that's true, the same is true for Hillary and all this recent stuff, nobody is 'throwing' anything at her, this is stuff coming out and Trump is just discussing it, he's not 'making things up' and digging up fake accusers and paying fake protesters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2016, 01:43 PM

1,229 posts, read 859,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
If she lives. or remains physically/mentally functional that long.
She's whistling to the graveyard.....

Take a look at her head and the mop on top of it - its almost as wide/broad as the width of her shoulders. It almost looks like a blob with extremities sewen-on in different places.

If I was a foreign leader and had to shake her hand, I don't I could do so without laughing at her.

Just look what Putin's done to Obama.....and then use your imagination and extropolate that out to the unimaginable. Putin and the Muslims are going to laugh at her... and laugh at our whole country for picking such a pathetic, weak sister who cant even walk up or down a flight of stairs

Old 10-31-2016, 06:24 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
She's whistling to the graveyard.....

Take a look at her head and the mop on top of it - its almost as wide/broad as the width of her shoulders. It almost looks like a blob with extremities sewen-on in different places.

If I was a foreign leader and had to shake her hand, I don't I could do so without laughing at her.

Just look what Putin's done to Obama.....and then use your imagination and extropolate that out to the unimaginable. Putin and the Muslims are going to laugh at her... and laugh at our whole country for picking such a pathetic, weak sister who cant even walk up or down a flight of stairs
Visually, Hillary's head is probably swollen with alcohol and meds.

The slim shouldered jackets just accentuate the little big man look.

I can never understand how her eyes have managed to stay in their sockets as she does this thing where the top part of the eyeball comes out at you, then the lower part sort of recedes back in the socket.

When she does pass on , whenever that might be, there will have to a major scientific study done on her brain. The results will be interesting.

Old 10-31-2016, 06:57 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,943,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Not Liberal, but Moderate/Independent.........

Check this out.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/...ex_cid=rrpromo

Still favored to win.

Hows that for a scramble.
Although you gotta admit Trump's numbers are climbing and the race is tightening.

I was wondering if all these controversies were a little too late to really hurt Clinton's campaign. I mean already something like 22 million ballots have been cast in early voting.

Old 11-01-2016, 07:48 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Being a Clinton supporter this new re opening of a CIA case doesnt change my mind as as yet there is no content to the issue just Anthony Wieners computer has some questionable content,so what?. gonna have to come up with more than that for me to endorse any one but Clinton.

Old 11-01-2016, 08:27 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Rightwingnutters have free access to WIKILEAKS from illegally hacked private, confidential emails. They have the FBI, they had the Benghazi Committee's spending $7 mil and wasting nearly a year investigating the Democratic Candidate.

YET STILL THEIR CANDIDATE LEADS IN UNFAVORABLE POLLING AMONG THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

That's got to be discouraging.
nope, your gal has him beat in unfavorable ratings.

discouraging indeed

Clinton

Old 11-01-2016, 08:59 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,598,716 times
Clinton will still beat Trump. Why, she is smarter then him.

Old 11-01-2016, 09:02 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Clinton will still beat Trump. Why, she is smarter then him.
What is smart about her?

Old 11-01-2016, 09:04 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
But But But...THE FBI is only investigating her because she's a woman..the FBI is sexist!

LOL

FBI should also investigate Trump too if they want to be fair.
#liberalleftinsanity

Prof: Hillary's Emails Only Matter Because She's A WOMAN | The Daily Caller

Old 11-01-2016, 11:25 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
What is smart about her?
IMO dumb people dont acquire such achievements=
“First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College.
Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School.
Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic.
Former civil litigation attorney.
Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law.
. Elected by the State of New York to serve two terms in the United States Senate.
Former US Secretary of State.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections