Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 04:09 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,366,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I did, too. But the poster said little old ladies.

I know some who are afraid of their shadow. All depends on one's experience and/or fears.

I know one who will not turn on the Air conditioner due to fear of the electric bill, and will not open the window due to fear of a home invasion.

And it depends on where one lives. My town is now the most international city in the USA, even more than Manhattan. That brings all kinds of people. if you have a tendency to be afraid of strangers.
Well some women from other areas of the world, especially third world countries, have been held back or treated like 2nd class citizens by their "menfolks." Yes, they are probably very afraid to act like self-sufficient adults.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2016, 04:21 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,289,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Personal opinion of the moon landing doesnt change the facts that most people on welfare, vote Democrat..
Or that those who attend Klan and militia meetings vote Republican.

Old 10-31-2016, 04:25 PM

465 posts, read 256,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I disagree with bigotry, and dog whistle politics, but you all seem so entrenched in it that at this point my best bet is to put you and your ilk on ignore, and carry on.

Let you tell it, I'm making this post from my project in the inner-city ghetto, since according to your savior, that's where "the Blacks" live. Never mind that with 2 mortgages, I probably pay more taxes than the orange buffoon running for President.

I don't have the time or energy to try and have a civilized discussion with anyone who thinks like that. Take care.

Old 10-31-2016, 04:25 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
In NYC we don't rely upon yard signs. It sounds so rural and backwoodsy. Do you still depend upon The Pony Express to deliver your mail?

Old 10-31-2016, 04:28 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
No, you forget that the Klan was created by the Democrat Party and run by people like Senator Byrd, one of Hillary's many racist mentors.

Old 10-31-2016, 04:28 PM

3,631 posts, read 14,549,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Yesterday while out and about I saw 19 Trump signs and only one Clinton sign in a town I went through. Guess all the Clinton signs are in the Ghettos!
Rather insulting statement but then that is to be expected. Living in a nice neighborhood and with a college education and a good job, I would not even consider voting for Trump. Same thing about the Democrats and the Klan. If you (Love to Row) had studied a little history you would know that the "Dixiecrats" moved on over to the Republicans once the Civil Rights Movement got going. Where do you think our little Tea Party contingent came from?

Old 10-31-2016, 04:29 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
The Democratic Party started the KKK

Old 10-31-2016, 04:30 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannynancy View Post
Rather insulting statement but then that is to be expected. Living in a nice neighborhood and with a college education and a good job, I would not even consider voting for Trump.
So, you're satisfied with corruption and criminality from our leaders. As long as they share your political party, no doubt. Sad.

Old 10-31-2016, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
In NYC we don't rely upon yard signs. It sounds so rural and backwoodsy. Do you still depend upon The Pony Express to deliver your mail?
Do you still rely on slaves to cut your grass? Ooh wait.. you dont have any.. You have to "share" a local park..

Old 10-31-2016, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannynancy View Post
Rather insulting statement but then that is to be expected. Living in a nice neighborhood and with a college education and a good job, I would not even consider voting for Trump. Same thing about the Democrats and the Klan. If you (Love to Row) had studied a little history you would know that the "Dixiecrats" moved on over to the Republicans once the Civil Rights Movement got going. Where do you think our little Tea Party contingent came from?
There is nothing insulting about saying those who live in the ghetto, vote Democrat.. its driven by facts..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections