Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 05:28 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times

Advertisements

If you feel cheated by the Democrats and their way of stealing votes from Bernie and lying to you than you can go back and cancel your vote for Hillary.

Don't wait and don't loose your honest placed vote and trust in a person who now has shows to cheat Bernie by getting questions upfront and not speaking out.

Hillary could have requested to get different questions and stepping up by saying Donna Brazile offered questions she got from CNN.

Bernie voters must be sick to their stomach knowing that the election and the big movement Bernie had was taken away by cheating and not fair play.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2016, 05:41 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
You cant go back and change your vote.. sadly..

there is no way of proving who you voted for in the first place in order to change it..

Old 11-01-2016, 05:44 AM

5,842 posts, read 4,174,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
If you feel cheated by the Democrats and their way of stealing votes from Bernie and lying to you than you can go back and cancel your vote for Hillary.

Don't wait and don't loose your honest placed vote and trust in a person who now has shows to cheat Bernie by getting questions upfront and not speaking out.

Hillary could have requested to get different questions and stepping up by saying Donna Brazile offered questions she got from CNN.

Bernie voters must be sick to their stomach knowing that the election and the big movement Bernie had was taken away by cheating and not fair play.
Cheating or not, HRC supports policies that are much closer to the Bernie's platform than Trump does.

I was a Bernie supporter, but I will be voting for HRC because I agree with most of her policy proposals. I certainly think she's shady, but that doesn't mean I should vote for a guy who I think is wrong on just about every single important issue.

Old 11-01-2016, 05:48 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You cant go back and change your vote.. sadly..

there is no way of proving who you voted for in the first place in order to change it..

I believe the OP was referring to this CNN article from yesterday, which details how, in some states, one may indeed change their vote:

Want to change your vote? Some states say no problem - CNNPolitics.com

Old 11-01-2016, 05:48 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
You can change your vote in PA? That's news to me, we don't have early voting

Old 11-01-2016, 05:50 AM

From the CNN article:

"Among the states that do allow voters to change their early ballot after it's been cast are: Wisconsin; Minnesota; Michigan; Pennsylvania; New York; Connecticut; and Mississippi."

However, I imagine that very few people, percentage wise, would actually go to the trouble to change their vote. Yet, it can be done, in some states.

Old 11-01-2016, 05:51 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

wow, I had no idea you could go back and change a vote. Thanks for the information. I am sure many will appreciate this. Here in AR. we can not.

Old 11-01-2016, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
You can change your vote in PA? That's news to me, we don't have early voting
Not as a rule, but there are exceptions (military, mainly):

Pennsylvania Election Information | In Your State | Election Protection

Old 11-01-2016, 05:53 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
Cheating or not, HRC supports policies that are much closer to the Bernie's platform than Trump does.

I was a Bernie supporter, but I will be voting for HRC because I agree with most of her policy proposals. I certainly think she's shady, but that doesn't mean I should vote for a guy who I think is wrong on just about every single important issue.
of course she is closer to Bernie than Trump is, but there are many who are finding it more diffucult by the day to support her. I am guessing many of those will not vote.

Old 11-01-2016, 05:59 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
of course she is closer to Bernie than Trump is, but there are many who are finding it more diffucult by the day to support her. I am guessing many of those will not vote.
Nutty Don probably does not want people to know this. The latest nonsense and lies from Nutty Don are casting a very bad light on people just getting to wake up to his lies and terrible policy positions. A lot of Nutty Don voters may want to follow Kasich and write in MCCain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections