Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 09:50 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Mrs Clintons qualifications are far from tenuous=
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton
As for Trumps character assassination of Mrs Clinton? he labeled her a crooked corrupt criminal based on no evidence whatsoever and recommended she be jailed. Hardly tenuous,slanderous might be a better word for it.
'He labeled her a crooked corrupt criminal based on no evidence whatsoever and recommended she be jailed"

Do you admit she had classified material on her private server?

Do you admit she sent classified material from he privets server?

The head of the FBI said she did.

"
https://asweetdoseofreality.com/2016...lary-off-hook/
Quote:
Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.
Gowdy: It was not true?
Comey: That’s what I said.
Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?
Comey: That’s not true
. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.” That is true?
Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?
Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.
Comey: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there’s no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?
Comey: No.

Do you disagree with him?

"Definition of criminal

1. 1 : relating to, involving, or being a crime <criminal neglect> <a criminal organization>
  2. 2 : relating to crime or to the prosecution of suspects in a crime <criminal statistics> <brought criminal action> <the criminal justice system>
  3. 3 : guilty of crime; also : of or befitting a criminal <a criminal mind>"
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/criminal

By definition she IS a criminal
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2017, 09:53 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Trumplings...

STILL so insecure over their "big victory." Relax. The election ended more than two months ago.

Don't feel like winners, maybe?

Old 01-27-2017, 12:58 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,299,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
'He labeled her a crooked corrupt criminal based on no evidence whatsoever and recommended she be jailed"

By definition she IS a criminal
She was vetted thoroughly on her involvement in Libya the last of 9 republican hearings lasting 11 hours, conclusion? no wrong doing.

Email kerfuffle came down to this=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syU0WZovTFg

Clinton Foundation issues? baseless allegations.

Old 01-27-2017, 01:04 PM

23,652 posts, read 13,987,571 times
Quote:
Thats some rather tenuous accusations Tamara. Do core political principles ever come into play in your voting decisions? as IMO you just got conned with the Trump election campaign strategy of character assassination of Mrs Clinton, some one who has yet to be found guilty of any wrong doing..
She certainly did not impress me during the primaries. She convinced me that she should not be President (had those three conditions been different, I might have voted for her).

Therefore, I voted for the best chance to keep her out of office.

Oh, and by the way, by the time to convention rolled around, my mind was made up and I was done watching any of them.....not that I watched much of them before.

Old 01-27-2017, 02:26 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,299,308 times
We all have our own opinions based on what we saw,obviously my opinions differ from those who bought into the corrupt criminal allegations , its the way it works Trump won Hillary lost perhaps next time it will go the other way,however i doubt Hillary will run again..

Old 01-27-2017, 02:44 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,556,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Exactly.

Trump's supporters keep forgetting that his path to 270 is just about impossible.

Those founding fathers sure were smart.
THIS one is classic. Same guy running around claiming the electoral college is a sham and outdated?? Or is that a different troll?

Old 01-27-2017, 04:28 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,259,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
THIS one is classic. Same guy running around claiming the electoral college is a sham and outdated?? Or is that a different troll?
Yep, I read his qualifications, and I said to myself, Self, this guy has got it all knowed up. He must be elite.
Education - PHD, Stanford, MBA, UC Berkeley/ BA, UCLA

Old 01-28-2017, 09:20 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
She was vetted thoroughly on her involvement in Libya the last of 9 republican hearings lasting 11 hours, conclusion? no wrong doing.

Email kerfuffle came down to this=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syU0WZovTFg

Clinton Foundation issues? baseless allegations.
If you want to keep making afool of yourself, go ahead.

The investigation is STILL going on.

I am NOT surprised that you DON'T know that Congress has multiple committees that overlap their responsibilities and that it is NOT uncommon to have multiple hearings by EACH committee.

Plus, it is hard to get to the truth when the witnesses plea the 5th and refuse to answer the questions and do NOT supply the requested data.

Old 01-28-2017, 09:26 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,368,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayInCA View Post
(Breaking News)... Trump will be impeached!
Predicted by the same people who said it would be Hillary by a landslide.

Old 01-28-2017, 09:56 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
We all have our own opinions based on what we saw,obviously my opinions differ from those who bought into the corrupt criminal allegations , its the way it works Trump won Hillary lost perhaps next time it will go the other way,however i doubt Hillary will run again..
We bought into what we still feel was right. She has never been found guilty of anything; everyone can agree on that; that does not mean she did nothing wrong: It means, she is one smart cookie and has found out she can get away with murder. I think if anyone bought into anything it is those who actually believe she never did anything wrong or criminal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections