Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 12:43 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,457,687 times

Advertisements

People who think they actually care about Black people should think again. They certainly don't in private.

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-em...gnAhlAiEAj8AmD
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2016, 12:55 PM

27,534 posts, read 15,994,118 times
Musta went to the Rahm emanuel school of 'taking advantage of victims 101.... I dont think blacks are too excited to vote for hilLIARy in the first place. They're not stupid as hills would believe.

Old 11-01-2016, 12:57 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,353,147 times
And Eric Garner's daughter is not a fan .

Eric Garner's Daughter Blasts Hillary Clinton Campaign Over WikiLeaks Emails About Her Father - ABC News

Old 11-01-2016, 12:58 PM

30,200 posts, read 23,603,911 times
Quote:
On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 3:56 PM, Corey Ciorciari <
> cciorciari@hillaryclinton.com> wrote:
>
>> You know where I stand on this. It can be racially motivated and gun
>> violence should still very much be part of the discussion. Even more so
>> here given that Jordan's mom is one of the leading gun violence prevention
>> proponents in the country.
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 3:51 PM, De'Ara Balenger <
>> dbalenger@hillaryclinton.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This is great. My edits are attached. The only flag here is that Jordan
>>> Davis was killed by a white man, so arguably - this crime was racially
>>> motivated, which takes this outside the discussion of gun violence. Was
>>> there another mother in the Chicago meeting where the shooting was NOT
>>> racially motivated? If yes, we should use that story instead of Jordan
>>> Davis.

>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
Later the same pig writes:
Quote:
On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 4:00 PM, De'Ara Balenger <
dbalenger@hillaryclinton.com> wrote:

> I'm telling y'all - when I white man kills a young black boy - it is FIRST
> racial.
Yeah, no such thing as self defense...no, it's always racist...and these days, racism just isn't good enough to talk about gun control. We need some black people killing other blacks.

Really? How low and disgusting can they get? Jordan killed by white man so we can't argue about gun violence.

Unbelievable.

I cannot believe that person said that. The racism in that reeks! You do realize what that's saying, don't you? I shouldn't have to hold anyone's hand in that one...right? You all do have reading comprehension skills I hope...????? (I'm talking to the Hillaryshills.)

Then they continue on, racism isn't good enough right now, we need black on black crime.

How sick are these people?

Old 11-01-2016, 01:00 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,091,426 times
I'm looking forward to your explanation of what you just read...

Old 11-01-2016, 01:02 PM

27,534 posts, read 15,994,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Really? How low and disgusting can they get? Jordan killed by white man so we can't argue about gun violence.

Unbelievable.

I cannot believe that person said that. The racism in that reeks! You do realize what that's saying, don't you? I shouldn't have to hold anyone's hand in that one...right? You all do have reading comprehension skills I hope...????? (I'm talking to the Hillaryshills.)

Then they continue on looking for black on black crime in Chicago to push the issue of gun control. Skip Jordan being killed by a white man, racism isn't good enough right now, we need black on black crime to talk about gun control.

How sick are these people?
We knew it was true but now we have more proof... it will go largely ignored by the left and msm most likely. Ugly behavior that isnt really shocking.

Old 11-01-2016, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
We knew it was true but now we have more proof... it will go largely ignored by the left and msm most likely. Ugly behavior that isnt really shocking.
I slightly edited my post after adding in more of what that dirtbag said. Using black people for their political agendas. Implying that gun violence can't be addressed if it's a white person doing the shooting...implying that black people killing other blacks can be a cause for that talk...THE WORDS UNSAID BUT VERY CLEARLY IMPLIED ARE REVOLTING.

Old 11-01-2016, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
I'm looking forward to your explanation of what you just read...
Really? REALLY? I'm not black and even I'm offended by the implication. If you can't comprehend what is being said, then I suggest some remedial classes on understanding what you read.

Old 11-01-2016, 01:18 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,668,402 times
I firmly in support of our police but I don't condone murder by anyone. I have tired to look at the questionable shootings by police on people of all races as accidents, bad training, mistakes, etc.
Recently I came across an article that is really disturbing. It is rumored that many of our police departments are now hiring police personnel who are not the kind of people we would want on our police forces. They are knowingly hiring sociopaths and/or having those tendencies. The main reason given is that our government is concerned that there may be a revolution or civil unrest of sorts and they fear good cops would not react with violence against the masses.
At first I thought this idea was really off the wall, but when I think about some of the shootings by police that make no sense this explanation seems to fit.

Old 11-01-2016, 02:13 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,457,687 times
Imagine if an email like this had been discovered in the Trump campaign.

There would be nuclear war by the TV Pundits.

In any case, this proves, that in private, she cares little for the real issues that Blacks face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections