Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 04:33 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times

Advertisements

These videos are made by real people who have done business with Donald Trump. They are hard working, honest , small and medium sized business people, and they speak volumes about how they were treated by him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdTDxhIv-eM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGGOwcknoCY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7j86EC6gAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM3rBuFVJGg

It is heartbreaking to see how he and his Attorneys ran over little contractors and other people, just because he had the money to do it. THIS is how he is going to treat Americans, why would we think anything else ?

If you really care about America, please take the time (with an open mind) to watch these videos and hear the voices of Americans, like you, who trusted Donald Trump and who were screwed over. They are not paid actors, or people hired by the Democrats, these are your next door neighbors, who simply want their voices to be heard.

Don

Last edited by don1945; 11-01-2016 at 04:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2016, 04:49 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,389,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
These videos are made by real people who have done business with Donald Trump. They are hard working, honest , small and medium sized business people, and they speak volumes about how they were treated by him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdTDxhIv-eM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGGOwcknoCY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7j86EC6gAM

It is heartbreaking to see how he and his Attorneys ran over little contractors and other people, just because he had the money to do it. THIS is how he is going to treat Americans, why would we think anything else ?

If you really care about America, please take the time (with an open mind) to watch these videos and hear the voices of Americans, like you, who trusted Donald Trump and who were screwed over. They are not paid actors, or people hired by the Democrats, these are your next door neighbors, who simply want their voices to be heard.

Don
Sadly Trumpsters don't seem to care how he does business. He is a billionaire??????? and that's all that counts.
If you are rich you must be smart and that means you are qualified to be POTUS.

There is nothing you or I or any of the non Trumpster can say that will change anybody's mind.

After next week 50% of the population is gonna be PO'd no matter who wins.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:51 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,035,501 times
Quote:

Don
One of the videos is produced and funded by the AFL-CIO, don't even try to tell us that this is just some random guy next door video that we should take at face value. There isn't a union in this country who wouldn't screw over the American people to help get more Democrats in office.

Old 11-01-2016, 04:52 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Sadly Trumpsters don't seem to care how he does business. He is a billionaire??????? and that's all that counts.
If you are rich you must be smart and that means you are qualified to be POTUS.

There is nothing you or I or any of the non Trumpster can say that will change anybody's mind.

After next week 50% of the population is gonna be PO'd no matter who wins.
These are all either hillary supporters pretending to be people who did business with Trump or people who got made bad deals and now they're crying like little babies. Its a non factor in the election and who's the better person, whos' the better human being and who's the better candidate. This stuff isn't a 'disqualifier' Trump makes hundreds if not thousands of 'deals' per year, he's bound to have a few lightweights who made bad deals with him who are now blaming him for their own bad deal making.

Old 11-01-2016, 05:01 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
These are all either hillary supporters pretending to be people who did business with Trump or people who got made bad deals and now they're crying like little babies. Its a non factor in the election and who's the better person, whos' the better human being and who's the better candidate. This stuff isn't a 'disqualifier' Trump makes hundreds if not thousands of 'deals' per year, he's bound to have a few lightweights who made bad deals with him who are now blaming him for their own bad deal making.

I would have expected no less from you, WSK. So, EVERY person who Trump has has legal problems with did bad work ? No way in Hell. He has a pattern and history of screwing everyone he has done business with for years and years.

If these had been your families who had to go begging to Trump to get their paycheck, you might feel completely different. We , who care about people, know how this really went.

Don

Old 11-01-2016, 05:05 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Of course, anyone who says that trump isn't the most decent, honest person on earth has to be a liar, right? There isn't a grain of truth in any of the things said about him... whether it is by a sub that he stiffed, or a woman that he *didn't* grab, or AA renters he *didnb't* discriminate against, or a late night twitter trumpertantrum that was typed, laboriously, with his super tiny fingers... all lies, all unfair.

There also must not be a grain of truth in all the settlements he's made, all the court cases he's lost, and of course, the trump U and 13-year-old molestation cases are all made up just to discredit him since he's running for preaz. Even though they've been going on long before this, and will continue - even if god forbid, this country is plumb stoopid enough to elect him.

Old 11-01-2016, 05:07 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
One of the videos is produced and funded by the AFL-CIO, don't even try to tell us that this is just some random guy next door video that we should take at face value. There isn't a union in this country who wouldn't screw over the American people to help get more Democrats in office.
Just because of the source, don't discount the truth of it... after all, trumpists take all that o'keefe heavily edited stuff as gospel.

Old 11-01-2016, 05:07 PM

Quote:
I would have expected no less from you, WSK. So, EVERY person who Trump has has legal problems with did bad work ? No way in Hell. He has a pattern and history of screwing everyone he has done business with for years and years.

If these had been your families who had to go begging to Trump to get their paycheck, you might feel completely different. We , who care about people, know how this really went.

Don
There's no patterns of anything and do you know how i know? Because none of this stuff has come out before he announced he was running for President. Also, there have been so many damning things coming out of the Hillary camp, like paying operatives to incite violence, paying women to claim sexual harrassment and so on and so forth, so to me, nothing that comes out now is anything i'll believe as valid, your people cried wolf too many times for me to take any of it seriously.

If a person has a problem in business with Trump, he or she can take Trump to small claims court and settle the matter that way, we don't need to know about 'business dealings' between two interested parties. Sorry but i'm not just going to accept some random person claiming against Trump at this point in time when these people were nowhere to be found a year and a half ago. Trump is 70, he's been at this a LONG time, if those people had issues with them, they could have gone through the court system and handled the 'he said she said' stuff with the courts, its all he said she said and is really part of business dealings, all huge businessmen are in the courts with stuff, its part of the territory, trump isnt' the only really rich businessman who's been accused of taking advantage of the little guy, plenty of scammers out there looking for a payday and that's not counting the people hillary is paying to make up stories, which has been proven.

Old 11-01-2016, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Of course, anyone who says that trump isn't the most decent, honest person on earth has to be a liar, right? There isn't a grain of truth in any of the things said about him... whether it is by a sub that he stiffed, or a woman that he *didn't* grab, or AA renters he *didnb't* discriminate against, or a late night twitter trumpertantrum that was typed, laboriously, with his super tiny fingers... all lies, all unfair.

There also must not be a grain of truth in all the settlements he's made, all the court cases he's lost, and of course, the trump U and 13-year-old molestation cases are all made up just to discredit him since he's running for preaz. Even though they've been going on long before this, and will continue - even if god forbid, this country is plumb stoopid enough to elect him.
I'm not pretending Trump is the most decent honest person on earth, i never said that and never would. I've been critical of some of the things he says right on these boards and wish he wouldn't say them, but here's the difference......people who bring up negatives about trump are asking me to essentially disqualify him from being president, you're not asking me to condemn him or think badly of him and think he's a creep, you're asking for my vote, you're asking me to vote for Hilary, you're asking me to say that all this stuff makes him 'unfit' and i'm not going to do that, nothing that's come out about Trump has been anything close to a disqualifier in my mind, i don't like some of the stuff he's said and i'm sure there's been stuff he's done that is less than stellar that we don't know about, but to DQ him and switch my vote is not something that this stuff creates.

I'll condemn him for speaking in a way i would never speak and wouldn't even want America's young people to hear, but there's a huge difference in condemning his behavior and disqualifying him as a candidate.

Old 11-01-2016, 05:12 PM

13,655 posts, read 9,714,475 times
It seems to be a prevailing belief in certain circles, that all "mainstream" evidence - newspapers, television, videos, whatever - is incorrigibly corrupt, biased and outright phony. The probity and good-nature of the figure at the center of these circles, is regarded as being beyond reproach. I don't think that we can sway those partisans.

However, there are lots of people in the middle, who regard both candidates as being despicable and vile. One supposes that presentation of sufficient evidence might sway these people in the middle, that the two candidates are not comparable in magnitude of their manipulations, distortions and abuses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections