Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 11:50 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,948,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
All I can think when I see these posts is: "So this is what a steady diet of reality TV has done to this country." How sad. And maddening as well. Critical thinking is at an all-time low. Even understanding what Obama was alluding to escapes most of you.
Enjoy your elitist snobbery next Tuesday. You earned it. You might pause to contemplate why your side has problems connecting with normal working class people. Personally, I feel pity for folks like you. Everyone else is oh so stupid and you have all the answers.

It is just sad. You might want to wake up one day and take a critical look at the problems facing your fellow citizens. Most of those problems are caused by you and the people you vote for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2016, 11:51 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,035,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
I was referring to your stereotyping of male voters.

I did not stereotype male voters, never said most men wouldn't vote for a woman.

I simply stated a fact. There are a lot of male voters out there who would never vote for a woman, period.

And if you don't believe that, you are naïve.

Old 11-01-2016, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
I did not stereotype male voters, never said most men wouldn't vote for a woman.

I simply stated a fact. There are a lot of male voters out there who would never vote for a woman, period.

And if you don't believe that, you are naïve.
There are plenty of female voters who would never vote for a woman, either. You are bigoted against men.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:00 AM

500 posts, read 841,047 times
First, it was Russia "meddling in elections"....then FBI....then sexist men....I wonder what's next.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xani View Post
First, it was Russia "meddling in elections"....then FBI....then sexist men....I wonder what's next.
Next is Trump winning on Tuesday. Then watch the hysterics.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:10 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,035,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
There are plenty of female voters who would never vote for a woman, either. You are bigoted against men.

Negligible compared to men.

If I was bigoted against men, I would have said all men.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Negligible compared to men.

If I was bigoted against men, I would have said all men.
You'll find out how wrong you are in seven short days.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:16 AM

17,983 posts, read 27,442,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
How about all the women voting for Hillary just because she's a woman? Isn't that sexist too? What's good for the goose should be good for the gander.

It's just Democrats doing what they always do, play group identity politics.
My wife wouldn't vote for anybody for anything because they are a woman, or a certain race, etc.

That's why she graduated hs with straight As and a Gold Cord, was Valdictorian and rcvd the Boettcher Scholarship, went on to graduate college summa *** laude and now has a stellar career earning the max that our state will let her.

When I met her, I knew she must have been pretty smart because of the recent internship and new job position she had just accepted. But I didn't know all of the details of her success in hs and college until down the road because she just didn't even talk about or bring it up.

These poor women got it rough in our scummy oppressed country, huh?

Now, her biggest fault that I've had to deal with wrt her is her unwavering and unrealistic drive for integrity and perfection.

She flat out told me, anyone who would vote for Hillary R. Clinton will not live in this household.

Get this anti-trumpies! You'll get a kick out of this. After the msm barrage of attacks on Trump, she vowed to never vote for him. She, like me, thought Donald Trump himself called his daughter a poa. He didn't, Howard Stern did. It took time, but I was able to discuss with her the corruption in the Clinton camp, the Obama administration, the media, the academic institutions, etc. etc., that would make almost anybody start to believe what a bad guy TrumpPenceRyanRomneyMcCainPalin really is.

It just doesn't matter what y'all say. It's ALL lies, you lack integrity, and you lose, Willy Wonka style.

Oh, and a happy ending... our household casted two votes that count. We didn't cancel each other out.

Can't wait! Six days!

Old 11-02-2016, 12:16 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,441,003 times
Are we also sexist AND racist if we don't trust Donna Brazile ?

CNN Chief Jeff Zucker Rips Donna Brazile's 'Disgusting' Dealings With Clinton Campaign | Huffington Post

Old 11-02-2016, 12:59 AM

33,300 posts, read 12,484,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
Obama seems to forget that there are TWO women running for president, Clinton and Jill Stein.
Quote:
you DO have another choice besides Clinton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections