Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 09:38 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,923,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
The russian boogeyman story isnt working.
Guess you think the CIA and many other intelligence agencies are making this up?

IMO Trump should be charged with treason if we learn he was involved in any of this. I said this when Trump praised Putin during his campaign and encouraged Russia to commit cyber warfare. He also said Putin was a better leader than Obama. He should be stopped because he is not a patriot and has openly rebuked the CIA. But who cares, right?

It's all starting to make sense now. I think Trump began his campaign by saying outrageous things because he is a master of distraction. When Trump does or says something frightening, everyone just shrugs their collective shoulders and says "It's only Trump. We can't take him seriously." That's what they said when Mein Kamfp was published. "It's just the rantings of a madman." We all know how that turned out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2016, 09:40 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Guess you think the CIA and many other intelligence agencies are making this up?

IMO Trump should be charged with treason if we learn he was involved in any of this. I said this when Trump praised Putin during his campaign and encouraged Russia to commit cyber warfare. He also said Putin was a better leader than Obama. He should be stopped because he is not a patriot and has openly rebuked the CIA. But who cares, right?

It's all starting to make sense now. I think Trump began his campaign by saying outrageous things because he is a master of distraction. When Trump does or says something frightening, everyone just shrugs their collective shoulders and says "It's only Trump. We can't take him seriously." That's what they said when Mein Kamfp was published. "It's just the rantings of a madman." We all know how that turned out.
butt hurt train has left the building.. buh bye
Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources | Reuters
Whats the next meme nanc?
Y'all gotta stop putting stock in the fake news misleading msm
Old news
http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-d...ection-2016-10
Quote:
The FBI says there is no definitive connection between Donald Trump and the Russian government,

Old 12-14-2016, 11:00 PM

6,259 posts, read 5,066,250 times
Quote:

From Democratic politicians - to biased media - to insulated Hollywood has-beens - to ivory-tower college professors - to thumb sucking snowflakes - to hateful city destroyers - to overwrought bomb throwers here on this site - I am officially embarrassed for all of you. You're all like the 2016 Madonna - a sad parody of the relevant you, from back in the day.

In the past five weeks you have all shown who and what you are. It ain't pretty.

Old 12-14-2016, 11:29 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming

Old 12-14-2016, 11:35 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Whoa petch. That gif....omg. Thats horrid. The jittering. ugh.

Old 12-14-2016, 11:45 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,212 times
Quote:

The pathetic Hitler comparisons say more about the character of the accusers than Trump. Really, is that all you got?

Old 12-15-2016, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
The pathetic Hitler comparisons say more about the character of the accusers than Trump. Really, is that all you got?
Look through thousands of my posts and you won't see a single one that does that. First of all, I'm Jewish and take offense at people who do that. I only said that people laughed when he began spreading hate and fear, so we need to be vigilant and pay attention. I never compared Trump to Hitler. You must be thinking of the posters who compared Obama to Hitler and Satan in thousands of posts over the past 8 years.

Old 12-15-2016, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
butt hurt train has left the building.. buh bye
[URL="http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E"]Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources | Reuters[/URL]
Whats the next meme nanc?
Y'all gotta stop putting stock in the fake news misleading msm
Old news
[url=http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-donald-trump-russia-connection-2016-10]FBI says there is no direct connection between Donald Trump and Russia - Business Insider[/url]

Trump is denying ANY Russian hacking. You need better reading comprehension, since I wrote "if we learn he was involved in any of this." Where's the fake news? The link you posted clearly states

"ODNI is not arguing that the agency (CIA) is wrong, only that they can't prove intent,"

Nobody has reported that Trump had any involvement in the cyberattacks. However, he has been blaming the Democrats for all the so-called fake news about Russian interference. Your own links prove him wrong.

Old 12-15-2016, 12:21 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Look through thousands of my posts and you won't see a single one that does that. First of all, I'm Jewish and take offense at people who do that. I only said that people laughed when he began spreading hate and fear, so we need to be vigilant and pay attention. I never compared Trump to Hitler. You must be thinking of the posters who compared Obama to Hitler and Satan in thousands of posts over the past 8 years.
But the liberal media did and that's who you seem to align with.

Old 12-15-2016, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
But the liberal media did and that's who you seem to align with.
What reliable source has ever compared Trump to Hitler? You must be thinking of all the right-wing sites and blogs writing about Obama. I remember several articles comparing Nazi Germany to Obamacare.

However, there are plenty of people like yours truly who become concerned when people ignore certain signs. There's a reason we have Freedom of the Press. But Trump is trying his best to avoid press conferences and only use the media to promote himself, like the photo-op today with the tech companies. When a President-Elect sends tweets attacking citizens, we all should be concerned. When a President-Elect publicly denounces U.S. Intelligence, we all should be concerned. When a President-Elect makes up "facts" all of us should be concerned. I don't think this is a partisan issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections