Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 03:52 PM

58,958 posts, read 27,261,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Here's some input ~ this is insane crap that you are putting out there because you personally seem to believe it.

The rest of us, not so found of conspiracy theories, recognize when we are approaching tin foil territory.
You probably STILL believe Bill when he said, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman..."

And called it a "conspiracy"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2016, 08:49 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,993,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Whatever you say. She's got bigger things to worry about before 11/8.

Mick
Yeah like "where can I hide from reporters until the night of the 9th"...

Old 11-03-2016, 09:04 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,091,770 times
The new Wikileaks releases seem to give these claims some credibility.

Emails reveal that Hillary had a real interest in a group that ended up getting caught trying to smuggle children out of Haiti.

Old 11-03-2016, 09:23 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
He has said controversial things, but I missed any mention of why he is a Fraud UB
Let me help you out. According to Hillary supporters, if someone says anything that is not completely ignoring all of her crimes, and is giving her glowing praises, it's "fake" or "not credible". BUT, you can get someone out of the blue make a claim that Trump touched their arm the wrong way 40 years ago and they'll believe every last syllable. Consider the source.

Old 11-03-2016, 09:28 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,550,392 times
This posting is insane. There's no other word for it.

Old 11-03-2016, 09:41 PM

22,444 posts, read 11,969,169 times
OP --- I came across this video a couple of days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

You can expect that the Hillary supporters will refuse to watch it. According to them, Hillary can do no wrong.

Old 11-04-2016, 06:51 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You probably STILL believe Bill when he said, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman..."

And called it a "conspiracy"
And you probably STILL believe Trump when he said 'that was just boys' locker room talk."

Despite the 12 women that have come forward.

Old 11-04-2016, 06:52 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,607,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
OP --- I came across this video a couple of days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

You can expect that the Hillary supporters will refuse to watch it. According to them, Hillary can do no wrong.
Yep, that's one I mentioned in my Opening statement.
I wish the dominate opinion was, we are all Americans in this together.
This "my party's better then your party" belief on both sides is a manipulation kept alive in the media for division and distraction.
This news is so important, IF ANY OF IT IS TRUE, and we need to come together on this. United.
I've been an Independent, and will stay that way.

Old 11-04-2016, 07:15 AM

27,212 posts, read 46,720,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
I came here to get input on this mans stunning claims . Don't seem to see any.
Credentials,he attended Cornell on scholarship at 16 (Medical School) Harvard trained Psychiatrist with a PHD from MIT in International Relations. He was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State to Henry Kissinger. Impressive?
Now check out his Youtube videos on the "Clinton Pedophile Ring " and "Hilary Clinton Takeover of the United States" . O K,,,Mind Blown, even in this election circus. I haven't even made it thru his other videos but it's certainly being talked about every where but mainstream media. I was no Trump Lover, but this and the video on "Who is Huma,#1 Aide to Hillary" and her ties and connect the dots to terrorists presented has got my mind spinning. If this all proves true, it will certainly be the biggest event in my Lifetime. Anyone else see these? Why would this man risk all to put out such statements? Trumps comment on the evil nasty woman may be very true,or This is lawsuit worthy lies by a brilliant, respected man.
The chickens are coming home to roost as Obama's close friend said years ago and Obama, Clintons and friends will have to pay the price for years of deceive and corruption.

The FBI will not stop this time until the last rock is turned over.

Old 11-04-2016, 07:25 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,208,776 times
progressive liberal tactic #2: if you don't like the message, you attack the messenger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections