U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 09:09 AM

11,057 posts, read 3,753,160 times

Advertisements

3 to 1.......they must know Hillary very well that they don't want her as Commander in Chief. They don't buy that she is the most qualified person to be President.............they know that Hillary should have been indicted for her emails because if any military person does half the $hiat Hillary did with classified information they would be court martial.

Survey: Career-Oriented Troops Favor Trump Over Clinton | Military.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2016, 09:20 AM

1,400 posts, read 587,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
3 to 1.......they must know Hillary very well that they don't want her as Commander in Chief. They don't buy that she is the most qualified person to be President.............they know that Hillary should have been indicted for her emails because if any military person does half the $hiat Hillary did with classified information they would be court martial.

There is a huuuuge military presence in Florida

Old 11-03-2016, 09:24 AM

9,984 posts, read 6,758,066 times
they better if they want to live.

Tim Kaine would not be a good president.

Forget Hillary, she's toast, has no chance of serving.

Old 11-03-2016, 09:25 AM

14,724 posts, read 10,613,501 times
I do know for a fact that the military assigned to the White House during the Clinton presidency felt the then First Lady, Hillary, treated them like servants and she even said disparaging things about the military and military members to an aide as if they weren't standing right there. No, she isn't liked.

Old 11-03-2016, 09:39 AM

I know many veterans (I'm one) who had security clearance and they are upset that Hillary got away with mishandling classified information, NOT even a reprimand on her record........any military personnel that did half the stuff Clinton did they would have been court martial and their security clearance revoked.

It brings down moral when their are 2 set of laws and 2 set of standards for the Commander in Chief and the troops.

Old 11-03-2016, 09:46 AM

5,412 posts, read 2,003,807 times
Why should I care about the military vote? They are ordinary voters like the rest of us. Their opinions don't carry more weight than anybody else's.

Old 11-03-2016, 09:48 AM

27,798 posts, read 26,192,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post

I've been around Soldiers all my life. They have no special insight. If fact, they many of them have less insight as far as politics is concerned. If I recall, GWB had the Military Vote - and 5,000+ (RIP) and their families probably wished they went with Gore and Kerry.

Old 11-03-2016, 09:49 AM

26,578 posts, read 9,046,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I've been around Soldiers all my life. They have no special insight. If fact, they many of them have less insight.
I think you are right and have proven you point many times.

Old 11-03-2016, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Why should I care about the military vote? They are ordinary voters like the rest of us. Their opinions don't carry more weight than anybody else's.

their opinions carry more weight than liberal Hollywood and liberal musicians.

Old 11-03-2016, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I've been around Soldiers all my life. They have no special insight. If fact, they many of them have less insight as far as politics is concerned. If I recall, GWB had the Military Vote - and 5,000+ (RIP) and their families probably wished they went with Gore and Kerry.

like Gore and Kerry would have stayed out of the Middle East? ........yeah I'm sure Obama and Hillary were great on foreign policy.....lol

I don't know what soldiers you hang around with but the veterans I hang around with know more about what's going on in the world and foreign policy than civilians who live in a bubble and think Hillary is the most qualified candidate in the country.....ring the bell?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or