Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 10:19 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
For Pity's sake, yes! The military is a branch of the government. Eisenhower had plenty of government experience!For Pity's sake, yes! The military is a branch of the government. Eisenhower had plenty of government experience!
For Pity's sake, no! The military has nothing to do with policy. Eisenhower had little experience when it came to policy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2016, 10:25 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So Eisenhower made no sense?

It's always about policy. If you haven't learned that yet you never will.
But Trump has no policy and has no idea what it takes to be president. A president has to have their staff in place when they enter into office. Most of them know beforehand who they want. But Trump has no idea because he has no idea how the country works.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:29 PM

30,633 posts, read 18,222,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
A General is non political?

Hahahaha
No, the military is apolitical, including generals and admirals. But that doesn't mean that the military isn't caught up in political BS or that military officials don't interact with politicians or help to shape defense policy.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:33 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times
"Im voting for Trump because he's not a politician!"

Wow! What a coincendence! I'm using my next door neighbor to do my next heart surgery. He say's he's sick of Obamacare, hates the medical establishment and will do it for 100 bucks. Just run the coat hanger up the artery, scrape the plaque out and make my heart great again. I can't wait.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:39 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Exclamation Put it this way!

I was speaking to a customer today and he made a very interesting comment. I asked about the Clinton in a fun sarcastic way. (one can do that in Casa Grande AZ)

He made the observation that the Establishment has already chosen HRC.

This exactly why HRC should not see the WH.

Trump brings fear to the establishment because he does not need their money! That's why Many Benie, Dems and I, will vote Trump!

Last edited by GHOSTRIDER AZ; 11-04-2016 at 10:54 PM..

Old 11-04-2016, 10:43 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times
Default Go Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
But Trump has no policy and has no idea what it takes to be president. A president has to have their staff in place when they enter into office. Most of them know beforehand who they want. But Trump has no idea because he has no idea how the country works.
If you believe what you just wrote, one should vote for Trump. Simply Trump is less likely to fall in the Establishment Trap.

How would any self respecting Citizen even consider an Establishment Candidate HRC and a Criminal.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
I was speaking to a customer today and he made a very interesting comment. I asked about the Clinton in a fun sarcastic way. (one can do that in Casa Grande AZ)

He made the observation that the Establishment has already chosen HRC. This exactly why HRC should see the WH.

Trump brings fear to the establishment because he does not need their money! That's why Many Benie, Dems and I, will vote Trump!
No Trump brings fear to us little people because he doesn't care about the US nor us. His products for his hotels come from china, taiwan and other countries. Why aren't his products made in the US to provide jobs for us.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:48 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
lol. He can sound confusing at times. But to say he has no policy and has no idea about the job or how the country is run is disingenuous
His best policy by far, and something Hillary disagrees with, is Trump said he doesn't want us involved in other nations civil wars. If he said he wants us out of the Middle East he'd get my vote.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
If you believe what you just wrote, one should vote for Trump. Simply Trump is less likely to fall in the Establishment Trap.

How would any self respecting Citizen even consider an Establishment Candidate HRC and a Criminal.
Again, I ask you why she is a criminal.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
lol. He can sound confusing at times. But to say he has no policy and has no idea about the job or how the country is run is disingenuous
But he doesn't have a policy and has no idea how to run a country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections