Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 12:13 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Just move to a Red State . . . . . . some of them are worse than a developing nation.

Aw, relax, I am just kidding.

Mick
Yep i hear things are awful in Texas . low unemployment , friendly business culture .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2016, 12:49 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,702,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Yep i hear things are awful in Texas . low unemployment , friendly business culture .
Then why do Texans keep moving to Seattle? We are sick of seeing their license plates, they need to go back home to Texas.

Old 11-04-2016, 01:08 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,379,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper1372 View Post
I agree! I'm keeping my own list of those who are threatening to leave if Trump is elected. I've not heard nearly as many threaten to leave if HRC is elected.

Those who threaten to leave is chock full of movie and TV actors who fancy themselves as enlightened apparently.....and say they will move if Trump wins. I hope they do quite honestly. However, we know 99% of them won't move. They play make believe on TV....and they are make believe in real life too. Why anyone would pay them any special mind when it comes to political, or any substantive matters of life, is beyond me. Being famous and bloviating publically because you feel self important or perhaps just like the sound of your own voice doesn't mean you are any more knowledgeable on any particular issue than my next door neighbor, or the guy behind me in line at the coffee shop.

The difference is, my next door neighbor, or the guy behind me in the coffee shop line doesn't feel the need to call a press conference, or seek out a high profile venue to announce his political ramblings to everyone else in the country. Stick to acting, singing or whatever your craft is. And please realize that only your family, close friends, and perhaps fellow actors really care what you think politically. The rest of us...not so much.
Some of these people make a ton of money and chose to live where they get the best tax advantage.

Has nothing to do with who wins an election.

Old 11-04-2016, 01:14 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Default Public Awareness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I know some celebs , like the star from Breaking Bad and others have been mentioning how they will be moving out of the U.S if Trump is elected.

Anyone hear that is considering moving if Clinton is elected?

It feel like the position of Presidency would just be a joke if she was elected despite all of her scandals and corruption.
I don't think other countries would have the respect they currently have for us.

Conservatives will to fight anther day. Many will continue to post and pressure the FBI to Indict and Convict HRC. She is a Evil that we cannot tolerate.

House Republicans will pursue the case even if the Wickedness is Elected!

Old 11-05-2016, 10:08 AM

3,838 posts, read 3,064,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Why run? If she wins, she will only be office for a short amount of time until the FBI charges her and puts her and the clinton foundation down.

Yeah but there's Kaine to deal with and he will be a stand in for Hitlery's agenda and Obama's 3rd term. Not good.

Old 11-05-2016, 10:12 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
I've considered a move to another state after this election. Regardless of who wins.

Living with a bunch on insane Democrats here in Los Angeles will do that to you.

I'm young and have good job opportunities wherever I go... I would just miss the mountains and that is what holds me back more than anything.
Kentucky is full of mountains. West Virginia, Montana, Idaho... all have a ton of mountains and more insane Republicans than you can shake a stick at.

What are you waiting for?

Old 11-05-2016, 10:18 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Conservatives will to fight anther day. Many will continue to post and pressure the FBI to Indict and Convict HRC. She is a Evil that we cannot tolerate.

House Republicans will pursue the case even if the Wickedness is Elected!
Republicans will gnash their terrible teeth, and roar their terrible roar and Democrats will record their obstructionism and get it out there for all to see exactly why Congress is not working these days.

Trump will make off with the Breitbart/KKK/Tea Party contingency to start the Trump Patriot Party on his subscription-based cable channel. They'll wear flag hats and lapel pins and do their best to undermine honest elections, the Constitution, and democracy in general.

It will be a glorious time. Yuge, really.

Old 11-05-2016, 10:20 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,289,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
No one would move out if Hillary wins, many would leave if Trump wins. That should tell you to vote for Hillary.
People who will flee their Nation because their person isn't leading "should tell" others to vote for that person?

Insanity.

Complete utter insanity.

Old 11-05-2016, 10:22 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Then why do Texans keep moving to Seattle? We are sick of seeing their license plates, they need to go back home to Texas.
LOL every state has issues with out of staters. In parts of Wyoming they are annoyed with Utah. In other parts Montana, others Nebraska. LOL Florida hates the snow birds that go south for the winter or move down there.

Old 11-05-2016, 10:23 AM

2,516 posts, read 1,694,459 times
What if Canada don't want the likes of Oprah, Sharpton and Whoopi. Then where they gonna go, Mexico?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections