Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 12:09 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So you would rather vote for a woman who voted for and supported 3 unnecessary wars of choice that got 1000s of Americans killed and many 10s of 1000s more maimed for life?

There is no logic to that.
Now that's deplorable . What is their case against Trump ? They don't have anything
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2016, 12:16 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,577,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So you would rather vote for a woman who voted for and supported 3 unnecessary wars of choice that got 1000s of Americans killed and many 10s of 1000s more maimed for life?

There is no logic to that.
Dear Waldo,

Afghanistan was housing the 9/11 mastermind. Not much choice there - pretty much everyone agreed. Just didn't need to stay (still there).

Congress voted on going to war to stop Mad Man Saddam from using his WMD or don't you remember that meaningful detail? BTW Trump is on the record supporting the invasion of Iraq. Also given your concern, then perhaps we should institute a congressional investigation into Bush/Cheney/Rummy line of misinformation and missing emails and hold them accountable for the HUGE cost in lives and money for making us all less safe - before they disappear along with their memories ?

As for war 3 ? what would that be ?

Old 11-04-2016, 12:25 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,348,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
You guys are listening to Trump out of context filtered by by CNN and other pro Hillary media.

If you actually listen to Trump raw and unfiltered you'll get it hopefully.

He also has several books too.
I have and what he says and does is pretty pathetic.

You just have to stick a microphone in front of him and it's there. Stop blaming the media.

Old 11-04-2016, 12:26 PM

16,069 posts, read 10,726,642 times
Quote:
Trump is the most authentic person to ever run for the Presidency.
Authentically unqualified to be president on so many levels. It's as plain as the nose on your face...he has no business being POTUS.

Old 11-04-2016, 01:32 PM

16,269 posts, read 10,395,161 times
You have military guys enthusiastically supporting a candidate who claimed he knew more about ISIS than our Generals. That is just so bizarre to me. If a Democrat had made that idiotic claim they would have jumped all over that candidate. But for reasons only they can explain their candidate can literally say anything and retain support. That says a lot about his supporters to me.

Old 11-04-2016, 02:22 PM

1,761 posts, read 1,713,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
How could we support a capable, competent, intelligent, knowledgeable candidate over a thin-skinned, know-nothing, misogynist?

Gee, that's a tough one...

If you have to ask, it's clear you wouldn't understand the answer.
Election night will be telling, but I will say, if Hillary Clinton cannot win over Donald Trump, she needs to just go away for a while and regroup.....hopefully for a very long time.

I can't imagine a much worse candidate for President than Donald Trump....and yet with all his very obvious flaws, wild statements, lack of political polish etc..., he's made this race very close.

Again, Donald trump is a horrible candidate for the reasons I mentioned above, but given that HRC isn't running away with this race with a double digit lead, it shows what a terrible choice the democrats made in nominating her. Running against Trump, any reasonable, pragmatic and articulate democratic candidate would be leading by 20 points in this race.

Bernie is to the left of HRC....but I believe he'd be beating Trump by 5-10 points. I would guess the democrats will have some buyers remorse after the election....even if she wins.

I guess we'll see soon enough!

Old 11-04-2016, 11:47 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
How could we support a capable, competent, intelligent, knowledgeable candidate over a thin-skinned, know-nothing, misogynist? Gee, that's a tough one...
If you have to ask, it's clear you wouldn't understand the answer.
I understand the question well, and you are way off base in your ever assertion.
hillary is about as far as you can get from being a capable, competent, intelligent, knowledgeable candidate.
She is none of those things, what she is, is a corrupt, congenital liar, a traitor to America, who's only interest is serving herself and creating wealth for herself and her friends.
She is a career criminal who will soon be indicted for many numerous crimes.

Old 11-04-2016, 11:50 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
Capable, competent, intelligent and knowledgeable all seem like good reasons to me.
Except that she is none of those things..! Wake up, she is a criminal...

Old 11-04-2016, 11:50 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,550,625 times
Quote:
Great article.

How could you? It's gotten to that point .

It's time to ask Hillary's supporters: How could you? | Fox News
Fox News? Otherwise known as "GOP Hit Squad"? Yeah, no thanks.

Old 11-04-2016, 11:54 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Quote:
Great article.

How could you? It's gotten to that point .

It's time to ask Hillary's supporters: How could you? | Fox News
Sums up the points that Conservatives are making.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections