Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 11:59 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times

Advertisements

Fox reported a fake story???? Really? Nah....

Fox News anchor: It was 'mistake' to report possible Clinton Foundation indictment

Fox News anchor: It was 'mistake' to report possible Clinton Foundation indictment - Nov. 3, 2016

Fox New anchor Bret Baier conceded Friday it was a "mistake" for him to report that an indictment is "likely" in an ongoing FBI inquiry into the Clinton Foundation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2016, 12:02 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,116,249 times
This is good news for Clinton - first, it dispels that story. Second, people would take every other "revelation" with a grain of salt. Third, normal people realize that Trump's rally spiel cannot be trusted. Fourth, Trump will be throwing poop at Giuliani for his big mouth.

Mick

Old 11-04-2016, 12:03 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,626,404 times
I wonder how many stories they didn't admit were false they put on the air and were picked up by the Limbaugh group? Faux news? Yes, it looks like a typical news day at Fox...

Old 11-04-2016, 12:04 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,206,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
This is good news for Clinton - first, it dispels that story. Second, people would take every other "revelation" with a grain of salt. Third, normal people realize that Trump's rally spiel cannot be trusted. Fourth, Trump will be throwing poop at Giuliani for his big mouth.

Mick
It is good news, but it won't matter because the gullible GOPers repeat the lie over and over and then get mad when people push back and say it's false. Debunking something doesn't have any affect. This forum would have half the threads it has if they weren't mostly repeating debunked lies.

Old 11-04-2016, 12:04 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,898,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post

Mick
Sadly, I question just how many "normal people" attend Trump's rallies...

Old 11-04-2016, 12:05 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,898,488 times
It will be interesting to see if Trump now retracts his claims which were based on this erroneous story.

Crickets

Old 11-04-2016, 12:06 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
It will be interesting to see if Trump now retracts his claims which were based on this erroneous story.

Crickets
Don't hold your breath on that one.

Old 11-04-2016, 12:07 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Fox reported a fake story???? Really? Nah....

Sounds like CNN is creating a fake story. This is what he actually said....
BRET BAIER: I want to be clear -- I want to be clear about this, and this was -- came from a Q and A that I did with Brit Hume after my show and after we went through everything. He asked me if, after the election, if Hillary Clinton wins, will this investigation continue, and I said, “yes absolutely.” I pressed the sources again and again what would happen. I got to the end of that and said, “they have a lot of evidence that would, likely lead to an indictment.” But that’s not, that’s inartfully answered. That’s not the process. That’s not how you do it. You have to have a prosecutor. If they don't move forward with a prosecutor with the DOJ, there would be, I'm told, a very public call for an independent prosecutor to move forward.There is confidence in the evidence, but for me to phrase it like I did, of course that got picked up everywhere, but the process is different than that.

I see nothing here where he claims the indictment won't happen.

Old 11-04-2016, 12:09 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Since you hilbots/dems don't trust fox news, how can you trust what baier/anyone at fox news "concedes" is actually really true or false?

Logically, since many of you believe what fox news says/reports is false, it would appear baier's "concedes" statement is therefore false if you are consistent with your disdain for fox news.

Roll that around in your minds for a while.

Or if you want to play the ever popular game "if it works in my direction for my team, fox good....against our team, bad", that's understandable. Whatever keeps your rose colored glasses world order to your bending, hey, your life.

Old 11-04-2016, 12:12 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times
It's not a fake story, even CNN admitted that there is an investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

The only dispute is whether or not indictment are likely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections