Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 10:07 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,702,895 times

Advertisements

So apparently Trump had an affair with a Playboy model while married to #3. Is he demanding #3 divorce him in order to maintain her own honor? How is it wrong that Hillary chose to keep her own family together but Trump and #3 have apparently had a lot of issues yet Trump isn't attacking #3 for not divorcing him yet.

The National Enquirer paid $150,000 to a former Playboy playmate for exclusive rights to her story about having an affair with Donald Trump, but it never published the story, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Karen McDougal, Playboy's 1998 playmate of the year, claims to have had an affair with Trump from 2006 to 2007, while he was married to his current wife, Melania Trump, according to the report.

Report: National Enquirer bought rights to Trump affair story, but never published- POLITICO Media

Old 11-04-2016, 10:10 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,844,914 times
How do you feel about Bill Clintons wild days... smear campaigns are getting old and yours isn't even that good...

Old 11-04-2016, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
How do you feel about Bill Clintons wild days... smear campaigns are getting old and yours isn't even that good...
Smear campaigns? The National Enquirer spent $150K for the "smear". I don't care if Trump cheated on #3, she knew who she was marrying and he knew who he was marrying. What I want to know is if Hillary is wrong to not wreck her family, why is it okay for #3 to remain in the marriage?

I do not understand why the rules are different for Trump. He's been caught cheating so many times and yet he attacks Hillary for keeping her family intact. And evangelicals support the cheater instead of the cheated upon. Quite laughable really.

Old 11-04-2016, 11:23 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post

The National Enquirer paid $150,000 to a former Playboy playmate for exclusive rights to her story about having an affair with Donald Trump, but it never published the story, according to The Wall Street Journal.

Karen McDougal, Playboy's 1998 playmate of the year, claims to have had an affair with Trump from 2006 to 2007, while he was married to his current wife, Melania Trump, according to the report.

Report: National Enquirer bought rights to Trump affair story, but never published- POLITICO Media
Well, now. I must say.

The National Enquirer has published a steady stream of hit pieces on Clinton but this week's edition has so many articles about Clinton, there's hardly room for anything else.

Clinton's satanic inner circle including a handwritten note about using a sharp knife to cut into the middle finger of the left hand, a private chef tell-all about Clinton, Clinton's fixer exposed, how the "fix is in" on Clinton's FBI investigation, of course, the ever-popular one about Clinton's emails found on Weiner's computers, and, hang on to you hat, a "3 Election Eve Bombshells" piece. There's several more including something about "sick and tired" Clinton, how Bill's love child wants DNA from stained dress, and how an FBI official calls Clinton Foundation a "cesspool."

Strangely enough, there are also pieces on J. Edgar Hoover blackmailing the Kennedys and Marilyn Monroe's "shocking autopsy secrets."

Also, an article on how Donald Trump "toasts the National Enquirer."

National Enquirer | Hottest Celebrity Gossip & Entertainment News

Local supermarket quit stocking it a while ago, so I don't know if all these online articles are actually in the printed copy on the stands.

But based on their online headlines, the National Enquirer has clearly all in for Trump.

No wonder they paid $150,000 for exclusive rights to the story of his adultery, yet have printed nary a word.

No room I guess.

Old 11-04-2016, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Well, now. I must say.

The National Enquirer has published a steady stream of hit pieces on Clinton but this week's edition has so many articles about Clinton, there's hardly room for anything else.

Clinton's satanic inner circle including a handwritten note about using a sharp knife to cut into the middle finger of the left hand, a private chef tell-all about Clinton, Clinton's fixer exposed, how the "fix is in" on Clinton's FBI investigation, of course, the ever-popular one about Clinton's emails found on Weiner's computers, and, hang on to you hat, a "3 Election Eve Bombshells" piece. There's several more including something about "sick and tired" Clinton, how Bill's love child wants DNA from stained dress, and how an FBI official calls Clinton Foundation a "cesspool."

Strangely enough, there are also pieces on J. Edgar Hoover blackmailing the Kennedys and Marilyn Monroe's "shocking autopsy secrets."

Also, an article on how Donald Trump "toasts the National Enquirer."

National Enquirer | Hottest Celebrity Gossip & Entertainment News

Local supermarket quit stocking it a while ago, so I don't know if all these online articles are actually in the printed copy on the stands.

But based on their online headlines, the National Enquirer has clearly gone all out for Trump.

No wonder they paid $150,000 for exclusive rights to the story of his adultery, yet have printed nary a word.

No room I guess.
I don't read it so had no idea it was that comically bad. Satanic huh, like spells? I guess Trump supporters will believe anything.

Old 11-04-2016, 11:30 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
But he's not running for president

Old 11-04-2016, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
But he's not running for president
And he's not attacking #3 for not divorcing Trump in spite of his dalliances.

Old 11-04-2016, 11:34 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
I don't read it so had no idea it was that comically bad. Satanic huh, like spells? I guess Trump supporters will believe anything.
I haven't bought a copy in years. It used to have articles about what Cher and Angelina were up to, before and after plastic surgery photos, who was getting what in a divorce, retractions for something they'd printed about Tom Cruise...

Now it looks like Breitbart.com

Old 11-04-2016, 11:37 PM

2,974 posts, read 1,982,996 times
....JFK makes trump look like a piker...lol....

Old 11-04-2016, 11:39 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Smear campaigns? The National Enquirer spent $150K for the "smear". I don't care if Trump cheated on #3, she knew who she was marrying and he knew who he was marrying. What I want to know is if Hillary is wrong to not wreck her family, why is it okay for #3 to remain in the marriage?

I do not understand why the rules are different for Trump. He's been caught cheating so many times and yet he attacks Hillary for keeping her family intact. And evangelicals support the cheater instead of the cheated upon. Quite laughable really.
there is a big difference between being a cheater...and what Bill Clinton is...a sexual harasser, sexual assaulter, and a rapist

Hillary is an enabler for a rapist.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections