U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 09:52 AM

3,576 posts, read 1,352,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I can't read the WSJ article referenced in the OP without paying, so I can't comment on that.

However, I find it surprising how prudish some Liberals can be about sex between adults and how judgmental they are of other peoples marriages.
Nonsense. Liberals are just using the same arguments used against Democrats for years by the moralistic right for years and wondering why the right doesn't just admit they never really believed what they said. It was always self righteous bs from the right. People on the right have just as many affairs, have illigimate kids, homosexual unions, and abortions as everyone else. But try to pretend they are holier then everyone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2016, 10:02 AM

5,532 posts, read 5,957,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
Will this BS ever stop? Perhaps after the elections? Didn't people had enough rubbish?
What about Trump's economic and political plans? Their realistic value? Why not give his women and family a break?

Old 11-06-2016, 03:58 AM

27,798 posts, read 26,114,119 times
Default National Enquirer Shielded Donald Trump From Playboy Modelís Affair Allegation

Being unfaithful not important to Trump's Evangelicals?

2006: At the time, Mr. Trump was married to his current wife, Melania. Cheating on her. Was she pregnant at the time?

The company that owns the National Enquirer, a backer of Donald Trump, agreed to pay $150,000 to a former Playboy centerfold model for her story of an affair a decade ago with the Republican presidential nominee, but then didnít publish it, according to documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal and people familiar with the matter.

National Enquirer Shielded Donald Trump From Playboy Model

---------------

Last edited by BucFan; 11-06-2016 at 03:59 AM.. Reason: WOW!

Old 11-06-2016, 05:26 AM

11,338 posts, read 7,675,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
---------------

If course it's not, if they can get past all the ugly things he's said they will vote for him no matter what. They don't care about God that much to not vote for him.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:29 AM

27,798 posts, read 26,114,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
If course it's not, if they can get past all the ugly things he's said they will vote for him no matter what. They don't care about God that much to not vote for him.
Evangelicals come off as hypocritical in all of this and have lost my respect.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:31 AM

11,338 posts, read 7,675,495 times
Quote:
Evangelicals come off as hypocritical in all of this and have lost my respect.
They never had my respect. They are holier than thou hypocrites. Nothing wrong with loving God and honoring him, but don't be a hypocrite and support an ungodly man like Trump.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:35 AM

17,553 posts, read 19,716,261 times
After all the lies you Hillary liberals come up with throughout the election.... this is the best dirt you can find? Desperation..

Old 11-06-2016, 05:38 AM

4,084 posts, read 1,983,237 times
next...

Old 11-06-2016, 05:46 AM

17,630 posts, read 11,091,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
They never had my respect. They are holier than thou hypocrites. Nothing wrong with loving God and honoring him, but don't be a hypocrite and support an ungodly man like Trump.

I am exactly like you........I believe in God but do not like formalized religion. I've seen too many of the "sin all week and pray on Sunday for forgiveness, then do it all over again the next week" types. The religious leaders have shown their true colors in this election. When I see one of those phonies up there, saying nice things about Trump, I have to shake my head and wonder what they are in this for.

I have no doubts that marriage vows mean nothing to Trump. Listen to his own words about the married lady he was trying to score with in that bus video. Melania probably knows what a rat he is, but there is only one reason a young, very attractive woman would be with an old man like Trump, and that is MONEY . I don't think she even cares if he sleeps with someone else, probably prefers it so she doesn't have to.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:23 AM

4,958 posts, read 1,784,842 times
Quote:

2006: At the time, Mr. Trump was married to his current wife, Melania. Cheating on her. Was she pregnant at the time?

The company that owns the National Enquirer, a backer of Donald Trump, agreed to pay $150,000 to a former Playboy centerfold model for her story of an affair a decade ago with the Republican presidential nominee, but then didn’t publish it, according to documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal and people familiar with the matter.

National Enquirer Shielded Donald Trump From Playboy Model

---------------

The amazing thing is that in any other election, this would have been a bombshell. Remember Gary Hart? When you are as slimy as Trump, it's just another day in the life. His supporters couldn't care less, he could murder someone in cold blood, align himself with the vilest demagogues on the planet, and screw every blonde bimbo on the continent, and they would still genuflect to their Master.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections