U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2016, 11:19 AM

1,019 posts, read 1,010,817 times

Advertisements

Trumpkins are truly delusional I almost feel sorry for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,168 posts, read 712,320 times
Trump is in fact losing and never was winning. There was a brief period of a couple days where he was up by a point or two in the popular vote.

8,063 posts, read 3,892,304 times
Default Clinton Cartel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Projecting much??

Where is your proof; what are your sources for all of these dubious allegations and unlikely predictions?
Its out there in plain sight. Clinton is not liked and her Honest rating is not good!

I do not how many post I have done on the Clintons. Se is Organized Crime ad the world has purchased her favor!

Truly amazing that Faithful of Democrats do even question the Collusion between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department.

Leaked Email Reveals Potential Collusion Between State Department ...

http://www.zerohedge.com/.../leaked-...als-potential-collusion-between-state-depart...
  1. Cached

Oct 10, 2016 - Some of email traffic has subject line Clinton Foundation and refers ... there was collusion between the State Department and Hillary Clinton, ...

Old 11-06-2016, 11:22 AM

8,063 posts, read 3,892,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Keep up that denial. It will make Trump's defeat even sweeter.
Democrats are fools thinking the Clinton would be a positive value to all Americans!

Clinton is under Investigation by the FBI. Most Candidates would of step down by now!

Old 11-06-2016, 11:24 AM

1,019 posts, read 1,010,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Democrats are fools thinking the Clinton would be a positive value to all Americans!

Clinton is under Investigation by the FBI. Most Candidates would of step down by now!
FBI director medowling and so close to the elections which is against the law did not work may have actually backfired.

Old 11-06-2016, 11:25 AM

9,458 posts, read 17,479,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post

The FBI has a vendetta against her, that much is clear. Regardless, it could be all true about her and not make a whit of difference. Trump is a non-starter. He's a fraud, clear and through.

Old 11-06-2016, 12:19 PM

38,300 posts, read 14,965,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Somebody is gonna be getting a mechanics or construction lien on their house . . . . . Contract law is funny.

Mick
Indeed it is.

Old 11-06-2016, 12:21 PM

5,172 posts, read 2,828,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
FBI director medowling and so close to the elections which is against the law did not work may have actually backfired.
I would say that it did work, her lead dropped quite a bit.

But it will not be enough to get Trump over the top.

Old 11-06-2016, 12:23 PM

3,315 posts, read 1,882,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Trump voters have got to be the most gullible folks on the face of the planet.

They hate the wealthy who ship our good jobs overseas and ship in immigrants to take the jobs that are left and keep wages low.

Trump is the poster boy for this.

Moochers are not high on their list and they despise liars.

Once again...

I will never understand (well I do and I don't) why people believe articles about Hilary which can be slander or misinterpretation. I think they have their listening turned off when Trump opens his mouth.

They kinda remind me of stans of teen heartthrobs. "Oh it says this on Blind Gossip/TMZ/In Touch Weekly so it must be true" I mean yeah I get there might be more reputable outlets but at the same time even reputable sources can lie.

I could be wrong but I think a lot of them don't think for themselves. At least that's how it seems to me. They want an article to do that for them.

Some of them also seem to think we like being right. I don't know about you but if they can show me actual footage of Hilary doing something that shows her as a worst person than Trump, I would consider their point of view but I don't think such a thing exists. It's all hearsay from what I've seen. When are they going to get they weren't there? Did they see her delete these emails? Not to mention as it has been said countless times, she was not even convicted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
The FBI has a vendetta against her, that much is clear. Regardless, it could be all true about her and not make a whit of difference. Trump is a non-starter. He's a fraud, clear and through.
Yes it could be true and even if it is, I don't see the big deal. They were personal emails but I do think it's possible the FBI has a vendetta against her. In my experience, it's possible for the FBI to have vendettas because the opposite problem happened to me.

Old 11-06-2016, 12:27 PM

38,300 posts, read 14,965,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
The FBI has a vendetta against her, that much is clear..
Comey and the Republicans have been trying to get something on Clinton since the Whitewater hearings.

Comey prides himself on being an honorable lawman and now both he the FBI he heads up have been exposed as little more than Republican tools.

Whoever wins, it does not look good for Comey and the FBI.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or