U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-06-2017, 09:55 PM
 
Location: NE Mississippi
13,684 posts, read 8,589,783 times
Reputation: 19893

Advertisements

First Trump.
Then Brady.

And tomorrow................... DeVos!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-07-2017, 09:05 AM
 
274 posts, read 88,147 times
Reputation: 70
Omg Another Trump lover Thread..So that is the intelligence we deal with..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-07-2017, 11:20 AM
 
Location: Louisiana
7,492 posts, read 4,251,142 times
Reputation: 6043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
No kleenex necessary, but I'm going to make a lot of popcorn for the entertaining show on Tuesday. I'm giving Donald only a 5% chance of winning and Hillary a 95% chance of winning.
Nailed it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-07-2017, 11:53 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
66,543 posts, read 33,820,661 times
Reputation: 14260
I have stiffed many contractor, who are basically DIY'erS, calling themselves professionals and screwed up a lot of product that had to be replaced, or they installed the wrong product that was not specified in the contract.

Contract law is funny. You don't fulfill the contract, you don't get paid.
I specify a Brand, Style, and Color, when they arrive they are a different brand, style & color, you're not getting paid.


It must not have mattered in the big scope, just like all the other petty dirt the limp wristed snowflakes tried to fabricate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-07-2017, 11:54 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
66,543 posts, read 33,820,661 times
Reputation: 14260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
No kleenex necessary, but I'm going to make a lot of popcorn for the entertaining show on Tuesday. I'm giving Donald only a 5% chance of winning and Hillary a 95% chance of winning.
I bought stock in Kleenex. And dividends are multiplying, off you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-07-2017, 12:22 PM
 
5,876 posts, read 5,730,165 times
Reputation: 5229
YAY TO THIS! Devos getting confirmed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-08-2017, 06:44 AM
 
Location: The Republic of Texas
66,543 posts, read 33,820,661 times
Reputation: 14260
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post

Must be the same ones, that predicted Global Warming and when that didn't sell, rebrand it to Climate Change.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-08-2017, 09:20 AM
 
1,789 posts, read 1,450,954 times
Reputation: 3680
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
Trump is going to lose. The polls are wrong, They are only calling people with land lines. Meaning only older, mostly conservative Republican people are answering, the rest under 50 either don't have land lines anymore or don't answer them. The fact that it's so close means......

This means Hillary will win by a landslide


Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
Now he need to win all of the following: Florida NC NH Ohio Iowa and one solid blue state - not happening.

If you think trump is gonna win after early voting results you are in for disappointment. Bookmark this page and come back here on 1130pm on Tuesday if you don't believe me now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-10-2017, 01:21 PM
 
Location: Florida
2,305 posts, read 586,054 times
Reputation: 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRogue View Post
Omg Another Trump lover Thread..So that is the intelligence we deal with..
We got ourselves a President Trump hater.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-10-2017, 02:00 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
34,692 posts, read 33,704,884 times
Reputation: 51921
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Actually, all of that happened except for NH.
Thank you for reviving this thread. It was an enjoyable re-read. The best post said simply, "This thread is hilarious."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top