U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 12:37 PM

1,640 posts, read 546,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
That is false.

She violated the law (18 U.S. Code 793(F)), she was however not prosecuted because of collusion between the AG/FBI and the Clintons.
No, none of the classified emails had defense information. For pete's sake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2016, 12:45 PM

14,410 posts, read 11,718,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
No, none of the classified emails had defense information. For pete's sake.
How do you know when our Congress cannot even get information? They cannot even find out which agency has access to the classified information! Is your security clearance higher than Congress?

Old 11-05-2016, 12:52 PM

1,043 posts, read 721,984 times
Yup - her friends will turn on her just like a lot of her supporters will.

Wait to see all the, "I always knew she was a horrible candidate" statements by her supporters.

Old 11-05-2016, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
How do you know when our Congress cannot even get information? They cannot even find out which agency has access to the classified information! Is your security clearance higher than Congress?
Because Comey stated so in the hearings and used Petraeus as an example of someone who should be prosecuted.

Old 11-05-2016, 12:56 PM

8,590 posts, read 2,471,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post

Wait to see all the, "I always knew she was a horrible candidate" statements by her supporters.
No it will be "I only supported her because I thought Trump was worse. I always said she was dishonest and corrupt. I just thought that Trump was worse."
That will be the excuses, because no honest person with any integrity can look at Hillary and not see her for what she really is.
The majority of Americans see her for what she is.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...able-1131.html
Only the die hard party loyalists see her as something acceptable.

Old 11-05-2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post

I never will. I'm quite confident in Hillary. I've been diving into her for years and years now. People don't know how transparent she actually is. Her entire life has been probed ad nauseum for decades.

Old 11-05-2016, 01:00 PM

1,043 posts, read 721,984 times
Quote:
I never will. I'm quite confident in Hillary. I've been diving into her for years and years now. People don't know how transparent she actually is. Her entire life has been probed ad nauseum for decades.
I respect your commitment to your candidate. But I cannot take your transparency comment seriously. Deleting emails and smashing phones after a subpoena pretty much makes the statement null and void.

Old 11-05-2016, 01:07 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,154,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Keep dreaming, Clinton has been investigated and found innocent.
The Trumpkins are still dreaming about that mythical prosecution.

Old 11-05-2016, 01:50 PM

14,410 posts, read 11,718,125 times
Quote:
Because Comey stated so in the hearings and used Petraeus as an example of someone who should be prosecuted.
Right now our Justice Department acts like another branch of the Democratic Party or at least their boss does. We are more than aware that there are divisions inside the department. We also know that they are supposedly working to sort out all the problems with the emails before the election - if that is even possible. Many supposedly 'classified' emails have to go through the process. Don't second guess the outcome; neither of us really know at this point in time.

Old 11-05-2016, 01:52 PM

3,126 posts, read 1,269,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
You're right. If Trump wins Hillary will probably go to jail. That's what Fascist leaders do -- jail their political opponents.
After Trump is elected, hillary will be indicted and very possible go to jail. Trump will have no part in hillary's fate, she caused all of her own problems with her 30 plus years of total corruption and the FBI and DOJ will see to it that justice is done.
Crooked hillary will probably never see the inside of a cell, unfortunately, but she will be sentenced to shame and embarrassment for the rest of her very short life.
A few of her very close friends may not be so lucky, and will get to serve out hillay's sentence for her. They have always happily done her corrupt bidding, like good little servants, so they might as well make the ultimate sacrifice and serve her prison sentence for her..
Trump will be busy making America great again, after eight years of a failed, corrupt obama presidency.

Last edited by Grumpy ol' Man; 11-05-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or