U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 04:37 PM

1,373 posts, read 817,385 times

Advertisements

When will you sheep learn that the election is rigged, the POTUS has already been chosen and your "election' is a farce.

HILDOG 2016

end of story...

you either revolt as a country or roll over and die

time to choose
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2016, 04:47 PM

3,119 posts, read 1,259,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
Are you kidding? If Trump wins the first thing that will happen is that my 401k will plummet. I doubt he will be able to get anything passed in the house/senate in the way of his ridiculous economic plans, but he will assign SOS, DOD positions and that is scary. If he gets in bed with Putan, and subsequently Assad, who knows what will happen. I'm afraid for my children.
Such nonsense, are you even old enough to have children, or even to vote? Your ill informed rhetoric sounds like that of a child. Who is feeding you all of this crap, and why are you so gullible as to believe it?
Trump is going to be a marvelous president and will do all of the wonderful he promises. You need to get your head out before it's too and crooked hillary gets elected. At least she won't be able to do any damage because she will be indicted...
A vote for hillary is a vote against America...

Old 11-05-2016, 04:49 PM

26,295 posts, read 17,217,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
The absolute only thing that is keeping her from being arrested is this election campaign. If she loses, all her friends will turn on her and distance themselves. Her enemies will jump for joy and go to work.

They will make an example out of her. I don't know if she will ever see the inside of a jail cell, if Obama doesn't pardon her she will use her health as a crutch and live out her days under house arrest.

But she has to win to avoid prosecution.
Maybe they will get Trey Gowdy on the case being he did such a great job of bringing her down during those bogus BENGHAZI hearings... She made him look like a pandering bumbling idiot.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:12 PM

4,285 posts, read 1,395,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or [/b](2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer

Again, do you not understand how the law works? Only the section as it pertains to the violation matters.

She was grossly negligent in section (f). Period. This IS a fact.

You are wrong.

You are out of your understanding, run along!

Old 11-05-2016, 05:13 PM

1,640 posts, read 541,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Such nonsense, are you even old enough to have children, or even to vote? Your ill informed rhetoric sounds like that of a child. Who is feeding you all of this crap, and why are you so gullible as to believe it?
Trump is going to be a marvelous president and will do all of the wonderful he promises. You need to get your head out before it's too and crooked hillary gets elected. At least she won't be able to do any damage because she will be indicted...
A vote for hillary is a vote against America...
This is ridiculous. All you people do is insult and call names. Sorry. I'm in my 40s. Married with two kids. I'm a very well paid pharma scientist, as is my husband, and we pay more in federal income taxes than the average American family grosses. So you can all take the "you're stupid" "you're young" "you're on welfare" charges and stuff it. The fact that Trump does not have a grasp on foreign policy; the fact that his economic policy is dated and unworkable; the fact that he is a conspiracy theorist- the king of the birther movement mind you and an anti-vaxxer, which translates to lunatic - tells me he is intellectually/mentally deficient. That is his truth. Is it your truth?

And for Pete's sake. Why on God's green earth do you think he's going to do what he says he's going to do? He's not building a wall and having Mexico pay for it. He is not going to ban an entire ethnicity. He is not going to renegotiate NAFTA. You want to know why? There is thing called congress. That you think I'm the one being gullible while actually believing we are going to build the great wall of China along the southern border is bizarre.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:15 PM

5,060 posts, read 2,574,882 times
Authoritarian dictators imprison political rivals.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
When will you sheep learn that the election is rigged, the POTUS has already been chosen and your "election' is a farce.

HILDOG 2016

end of story...

you either revolt as a country or roll over and die

time to choose
If it is rigged, and this will be found out if it is so, then... war is coming... but...

here is my plea to those who would call for war... STOP, THINK.... ! Do not be a tool for the Marxist.

Marx said that the system must collapse, that those who desire freedom must be killed, but.... we are not there yet, we still have a chance to turn the communists plan on its head.

Call an Article 5, force the states to act and take control over the Federal government. With this legal act, Obama and his thugs, Hillary and her hitman have no power. The states take control and right the wrongs!

You might say... "but that will not work! It will fail!" and my response is that it may, it may not work, and after all is said and done, war is still there waiting as a last resort.

Let justice and the pursuit of such be the goal, let death be the defense of last resort and only then will such action allow for peace in our sleep.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
This is ridiculous. All you people do is insult and call names.
Oh you little tender heart, so fragile and upset, but we all know it is a false position of defense.

Sorry Alinsky, Hillary knew him, her followers knew him, and we know you!

Your games won't work. Run along disrupter!

Old 11-05-2016, 05:24 PM

1,640 posts, read 541,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Oh you little tender heart, so fragile and upset, but we all know it is a false position of defense.

Sorry Alinsky, Hillary knew him, her followers knew him, and we know you!

Your games won't work. Run along disrupter!
You run along. I'm here till tuesday at least.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:26 PM

Everyone, understand that Hillary has her Alinsky posters out in force.

Ignore the, push them off, do not attend to their lies and falsehoods. They are here to incite a riot, to make anger, to disrupt and promote chaos

Laugh at them, dismiss, them.. sleep sound know they are scared, they are desperate, they need you to react as they desire.

Let them fade away and die off into obscurity.

Ignore every poster who promotes this division.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or