U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 08:17 PM

2,143 posts, read 1,255,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
No, my thread is about how the mood has changed about Hillary.

I never said Trump is assured victory.

I said Hillary is circling the drain.

Dropping in the polls the last two weeks before the election, and having to campaign in states you should have wrapped up is bad, very bad, you can't deny it.
So convenient to have a Comey in your pocket. The FBI director and his "staff of slow processors and readers," guess the poor men could not help but glance at Wiener's mail. This election has been nothing but cheap shots and dirty politics. Maybe, everyone that has voted in these last 10 days, should have a chance to change their votes.

Comey put doubt in people's minds and he knew exactly what he was doing. If Trump wins I will sue the FBI. (yeah right.)

You are right, my mood has changed. Guess it works out to have a Comey in your pocket instead of a comb. Maybe, that's it, some little misunderstanding. Trump asked for a comb and they gave him a Comey. Guess I will sign off for now. Good night and may America be blessed with the right person for president and Commander in Chief.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:17 PM

10,933 posts, read 5,039,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
Ha. Ok. Whatever you say. I'm just going on the actual words you thought up and typed out. Hillary sure doesn't seem circling the drain to m, based on what practically every final poll out there is suggesting, but I guess we'll find out of the next 48 hours or so to see if your feelings were valid or not.
I said Hillary has been dropping in the polls (that's a fact) and that she can't afford to have anymore bad news from the FBI.

Yeah man, you got, I just made up a bunch of nonsense.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:24 PM

21,001 posts, read 11,624,951 times
Quote:
I said Hillary has been dropping in the polls (that's a fact) and that she can't afford to have anymore bad news from the FBI.

Yeah man, you got, I just made up a bunch of nonsense.
Well, then, I guess lucky for her that she got good new from the FBI and it showed up just how partisan Comey's actions of last week were. There was never anything worthy of the statement he made, and he should have taken the time for the emails to be reviewed prior to making an inflammatory statement. Yes, Hillary polls numbers have gone down. Probably some of that was to be expected as it's common for a close race to tighten as election day gets closer. But some of it was also the influence of an FBI director with his thumb on the scale, citing what has now been proven to be non-existent evidence of anything. But the damage was already done with the irresponsible statement made before.

Old 11-07-2016, 05:42 PM

7,186 posts, read 2,740,202 times
So, did ya feel the mood change again when comey made his announcement?

Old 11-07-2016, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
So, did ya feel the mood change again when comey made his announcement?
No.

The only people that it matters to were Hillary supporters that were scared to death that their candidate was going to get indicted.

To everybody else, Hillary is still the same corrupt politician she also was.

Trump is up, or very close in more than enough swing states to win.

Old 11-07-2016, 07:01 PM

4,871 posts, read 6,263,254 times
Just checking in to see how that mood is going. Perhaps it's different than when the OP first posted...

Old 11-07-2016, 07:05 PM

1,549 posts, read 664,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Yes! And on Tuesday night I plan to watch Faux News fully enjoying their deliciously bitter tears.

I propose a fun little drinking game (with your drink of choice) for the event:

1 shot for each time a Faux News panelist says "emails" and/or "server"
2 shots for each time a Faux News panelist says "rigged"
3 shots if Trump says the words "I concede"
They never seemed all that excited about Trump, maybe other than Hannity. I would bet they'd prefer Clinton to win anyway because ragging on her for 4 years will equal better ratings.

Old 11-07-2016, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
Just checking in to see how that mood is going. Perhaps it's different than when the OP first posted...
I would say that Hillary's mood has changed, she spent the last few days campaigning in states that should never have been up for grabs.

Old 11-07-2016, 09:24 PM

4,871 posts, read 6,263,254 times
k

Old 11-07-2016, 09:28 PM

3,293 posts, read 1,875,838 times
Quote:
I would say that Hillary's mood has changed, she spent the last few days campaigning in states that should never have been up for grabs.
You've said something like this multiple places on this forum. Hillary is up in far more swing states, EC vote-wise, than Trump is. If you were to call the election right now based on who is winning each state, HRC would blow Trump away. So in what sense are you saying Hillary should have wrapped these states up? Couldn't you say with equal accuracy that Trump should have wrapped those states up, but is in fact down in them while Hillary is up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or