Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 04:49 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
Almost his entire campaign is about helping the working and middle class.

Nice try...

Hillary's camp even admits she "hates everyday Americans".

But.. but.. CNN and Beyonce say "she's the best!"

Your choice
He doesn't like to pay a decent wage. That is why he brings them in from other countries. If he was to use people here he doesn't pay them at all.

Old 11-05-2016, 04:51 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
No dear Lifelong Liberal. YOU are getting in a fuss as noted by your two posts on my one comment.

It is you who refuted another poster when he/she pointed out the same thing by saying that Donald's campaign was 'all about the workin man' or some such.

To that, I agree. His WORDS are all about it. But his business practices AND his trickle-down economics are not.

Since no one had a problem with Bush/Cheney deleting 22 million emails; I cannot IMAGINE, Lifelong Liberal, why they have a problem with a mere 33,000 PERSONAL emails.

I'm not sure either. I bet many of those same people have skeletons in their closet that they don't want police/the government to see.

I don't know. I should just thank my lucky stars I'm not running for president I guess because I can almost guarantee that I'd be hated as Hilary..maybe more. I mean currently I'm a nobody and many people have treated me like the plague including much of my own family.
This world is just so backwards. They praise people like Trump and they hate us weirdos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
Granted I would never attend a beyonce concert HOWEVER what's in it for them? There is a chance they might alienate a paying customer by endorsing a political candidate more so than endorsing. Is a fan going to stop going to concert if the celeb DOESN'T endorse anyone? Seems like a stupid thing to do in my opinion; you are paid to entertain; why alienate ANYONE? What's in it for you?
You just proved your own point. They are paid to entertain so why should a fan care who they endorse? They can be interested to know if they're on the same side like I am but does that mean they're going to stop being a fan?

Old 11-05-2016, 04:57 PM

1,043 posts, read 899,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
He doesn't like to pay a decent wage. That is why he brings them in from other countries. If he was to use people here he doesn't pay them at all.

He wants to re-negotiate trade deals and stop the TPP.

He wants to put tariffs on goods imported from other countries.

It is getting so boring having to repeat this junk to some of you.

I don't care - vote the criminal and the one in bed with big business and Wall Street. That's your vote against the greater good of the country so I hope you sleep well at night.

Peace

Old 11-05-2016, 05:14 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,454,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
He wants to re-negotiate trade deals and stop the TPP.

He wants to put tariffs on goods imported from other countries.

It is getting so boring having to repeat this junk to some of you.

I don't care - vote the criminal and the one in bed with big business and Wall Street. That's your vote against the greater good of the country so I hope you sleep well at night.

Peace
Hillary sold us out .she cares more about Saudi Arabia than the US

Old 11-05-2016, 05:21 PM

It's funny because if trump did bring out celebs then people would say look he's just a reality tv guy , blah blah

Old 11-05-2016, 05:22 PM

772 posts, read 390,534 times
They sure have listen to the lyrics in their music, the violence, immorality and general hatred they promote.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoinette118 View Post
They sure have listen to the lyrics in their music, the violence, immorality and general hatred they promote.
From big pimpin

You know I thug em, **** em, love em, leave em
Cause I don't ****in' need em
Take em out the hood, keep em lookin' good
But I don't ****in' feed em
First time they fuss I'm breezin'
Talkin' bout, "What's the reasons?"
I'm a pimp in every sense of the word, *****
Better trust than believe em
In the cut where I keep em
'Til I need a nut, 'til I need to beat the guts
Then it's, beep beep and I'm pickin' em up
Let em play with the dick in the truck
Many chicks want to put ***** fist in cuffs
Divorce him and split his bucks
Just because you got good head, I'm a break bread
So you… Full lyrics on Google Play Music

Old 11-05-2016, 05:26 PM

I wonder if JayZ played that one for Hillary lol .

Old 11-05-2016, 05:28 PM

Of course they don't forget where they came from...it generates dollars and allows them to never have to live in their old neighborhoods again.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:32 PM

The image of "doing the right thing" plays to their fan base and keeps the dollars rolling into their pockets.

They are not stupid, they know any negative press could cost them in cash and political connections.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections