U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-07-2016, 12:44 PM
bUU
 
Location: Georgia
11,915 posts, read 8,629,617 times
Reputation: 8374

Advertisements

nonono - you've got me wrong... You're 100% right that he would have no reason to act out... He's got a golden gravy train coming his way, post-loss. What I'm saying is that his temperament is such that he won't be able to internalize that fact and use it to assuage his response to having lost.

 
Old 11-07-2016, 12:45 PM
 
Location: Bella Vista, Ark
71,724 posts, read 83,345,493 times
Reputation: 41564
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
He's definitely had a couple of public tantrums when there has been bad news for him in polls, and when he had to leave debates that even he knew he lost badly.

But just how bad will it be on Election Night?

I think it's 50/50 whether he even comes out in person for his Election Night event. The fact that he's already planned it as a small, "intimate" event shows that he doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of a big crowd when he loses.
ogs; what would make you say something like that? Never mind, it isn't the first thing you have said in the past few weeks that makes little sense. Who knows, if he loses, knowing his personality, yes, he will throuw a tizzy fit, but he hasn't lost and his choice to have a small gathering is just fine. Actually when Reagn won in 1980 there was not a huge gathering. Yes, several gathered at the hotel but the Reagans had a suite upstairs for a very small gathering.
 
Old 11-07-2016, 12:48 PM
 
Location: Bella Vista, Ark
71,724 posts, read 83,345,493 times
Reputation: 41564
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Keep high five-ing each other while you can.

If Trump wins, I'll be happy to watch you libs go nuts.

If Hillary wins, I will pray for this country.
1/2 of me says: the reason I want to see him win so badly is too see he libs hang their heads. It would serve them right, the way they have carried on. Of course the other 1/2 of me just wants to see him win because I happen to think he is our only hope.
 
Old 11-07-2016, 12:49 PM
 
Location: alt reality
1,084 posts, read 1,996,011 times
Reputation: 930
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
nonono - you've got me wrong... You're 100% right that he would have no reason to act out... He's got a golden gravy train coming his way, post-loss. What I'm saying is that his temperament is such that he won't be able to internalize that fact and use it to assuage his response to having lost.
Ah, ok I gotcha and can agree there
 
Old 11-07-2016, 12:51 PM
 
4,940 posts, read 2,182,386 times
Reputation: 7067
It will be his typical 12 year old response. "It's not my fault" "The system is rigged" any thing except the truth that he is an immature, racist, bigot, disrespectful, macho, bull crap artist.
 
Old 11-07-2016, 12:53 PM
 
1,043 posts, read 719,708 times
Reputation: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
It will be his typical 12 year old response. "It's not my fault" "The system is rigged" any thing except the truth that he is an immature, racist, bigot, disrespectful, macho, bull crap artist.
Haha... yea, she gets Debate questions and gets to pick the questions that CNN reporters ask Trump.

Not rigged at all!
 
Old 11-07-2016, 01:18 PM
 
Location: H-Tine, Texas
6,742 posts, read 4,111,260 times
Reputation: 8528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
Coming from the campaign where people are too lazy to even go to a Hillary rally!

*biggest eyeroll ever*
Comeback grade: D-
 
Old 11-07-2016, 06:19 PM
 
36,596 posts, read 16,002,497 times
Reputation: 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Based on Historical observation, If what you say is true about Hillary's anger tantrums, at least she does it in private while trump has multiple daily anger meltdowns in public, every day. Not the best perception for the leader of the free world.
In other words, she is a fraud and hides her tantrums in private yet goes out in public and claims how "reasonable" and sensible she is.

How is she going act when HER finger is on the button when the camera is not on her?

The cool calm and collected she likes us to think she is?

Or the tyrannical maniac she is said to be by those around he away from the camera?
 
Old 11-07-2016, 06:29 PM
 
Location: Nashville, TN
5,664 posts, read 3,174,903 times
Reputation: 7082
Personally, I think Trump, other than having a bit of bruised ego at having lost to a woman (GASP!) will quickly get over it. In fact, I think he'll breathe a YUGE sigh of relief. Because the fact is, he never wanted to be POTUS in the first place. Sitting around talking policy? C'mon! Boring! Where's the money in that? Hell, no!

No, this campaign has been, A) an exercise in his YUGE ego. He simply wanted to prove to himself and everyone else that he could do it; and, B) an opportunity to sell his "brand" and make even MORE money! Yay! He'll forget ALL about his fervently loyal supporters in no time. He'll be just fine. Back at making millions, where he belongs.


The REAL question is, how big will the Trumpsters' collective tantrum be when Trump loses?
 
Old 11-08-2016, 03:14 AM
 
Location: Tampa, FL
27,798 posts, read 26,132,121 times
Reputation: 14611
Looking forward to Sean Hanniy's meltdown after the results are in.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:12 PM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top