U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2016, 07:04 AM

27,798 posts, read 26,205,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
yep- stupid- has no boundaries
We saw that during her spell with pneumonia.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:06 AM
Status: "Kamala/Pete 2020!! Make it happen, people." (set 12 days ago)

7,356 posts, read 2,928,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
We saw that during her spell with pneumonia.
Exactly, which is why I can't roll my eyes hard enough when some of these people try to take the high road.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:26 AM

4,416 posts, read 1,887,740 times
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but the "danger" was a fellow Republican with a sign that said "Republicans against Trump." He got beat up and someone yelled, "gun." That is when the chaos ensued. It was not an assassination attempt and it was not instigated from a Democrat.

Guy Who Tried To ‘Assassinate’ Trump Was A Republican Holding A Piece Of Paper (VIDEO) ‹ Winning Democrats

Old 11-06-2016, 08:30 AM

27,798 posts, read 26,205,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but the "danger" was a fellow Republican with a sign that said "Republicans against Trump." He got beat up and someone yelled, "gun." That is when the chaos ensued. It was not an assassination attempt and it was not instigated from a Democrat.

Guy Who Tried To ‘Assassinate’ Trump Was A Republican Holding A Piece Of Paper (VIDEO) ‹ Winning Democrats
The guy seems level headed. Heard him interviewed. Maybe he said something to provoke those around him. But for Trump backers and Trump's sons to state this was an assassination attempt is down right lying. Not surprising though -that's what they do.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:37 AM

22,707 posts, read 16,813,625 times
Again, people believe every stupid lie the media tells them, then come on here and bray like donkeys.

Not impressed.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:39 AM

8,063 posts, read 3,884,877 times
Exclamation A Closs one forTrump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
LOL Junior is ridiculous. Like father like son.
Trump and Trump Jr. are more credible than the perjury we all know from the Clinton staff and HRC herself.
How many times has Ms. Clinton perjured herself in Congress and thru the media.

This is a charged election and everyone is on guard including supporters. I would rather have some report a suspected action even if it was nothing.

Liberals and the DC has proven time and time again they take the law in their own hands when they are losing . what every happen to civilized Democrats. Liberals and the hired thugs of the DNC (Financed by George Soros) has assaulted regular citizens, destroyed property and have total disregard to others who have a different point of view.

The DNC has become racist and violent over this year especially, with Cities like Baltimore, LAS, Chicago Phoenix being violated by Liberal protestors.

WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS... Then Drops ...

WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS... Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL! Breaking News...
  1. Cached

Aug 4, 2016 - JULIAN ASSANGE: Well, WikiLeaks has become the rebel library of .... If the USA elects HRC, $0.02 much of the world is going to war vs. the USA .... perjured herself multiple times at the Hearing whom is running for POTUS.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post

Yup. The Assassin is a thoughtful republican. (He seems to be a pretty decent guy, too.) There's so much irony here, I just might choke.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:46 AM

4,416 posts, read 1,887,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
The guy seems level headed. Heard him interviewed. Maybe he said something to provoke those around him. But for Trump backers and Trump's sons to state this was an assassination attempt is down right lying. Not surprising though -that's what they do.
My impression is that these rallies are already pretty riled up. It doesn't take much for the crowds to turn into wild animals. And yes, there is no credibility with this man or his family. It's unfortunate but many are buying into it hook, line and sinker. I just watched a Fox news clip and the propaganda was astounding. Wish I could say I was shocked. No wonder the posters on here blather on about "liberals" and Obama and all that with such voracious turptitide.

Old 11-06-2016, 09:02 AM

4,872 posts, read 6,287,716 times
This thread is hysterical. "Attempt on Trump's Life!"

LOL

Old 11-06-2016, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
This thread is hysterical. "Attempt on Trump's Life!"

LOL
Agree! This gave me the best laugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or