Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2016, 09:12 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times

Advertisements

What a complete imbecile. How can anyone in their right mind claim that this psychotic orange buffoon has the temperament and judgment to hold any public office, let alone the Presidency?

The Great Leader fired off a series of tweets beginning at 3:20 AM and continuing through around 6 AM, most of them ranting about the former Miss Universe he called "Miss Piggy." The tweets called her "disgusting" and accused her of having made sex tapes, a charge for which no evidence exists. Apparently his keepers forgot to take his phone away from him when they went to bed, and he stayed up all night watching sex tapes and sending out insulting, semi-coherent tweets.

Quote:
And Trump has taken the bait.

His latest online tirade began as early as 3:20 a.m. on Friday, when he tweeted, “Anytime you see a story about me or my campaign saying ‘sources said,’ DO NOT believe it. There are no sources, they are just made up lies!”

Two hours later, he began a series of tweets about Machado, with whom he’s sparred in recent days.

“Wow, Crooked Hillary was duped and used by my worst Miss U. Hillary floated her as an ‘angel’ without checking her past, which is terrible!” he began.

“Using Alicia M in the debate as a paragon of virtue just shows that Crooked Hillary suffers from BAD JUDGEMENT! Hillary was set up by a con,” he added.

The Manhattan billionaire wrapped up his early-morning attack by asking his followers: “Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a U.S. citizen so she could use her in the debate?”
Trump assails former Miss Universe and Clinton in early morning tweet blitz - POLITICO

This psychotic demagogue (google it, Trumpheads) is the guy y'all want to be the President of the United States? To restore dignity, honor, and leadership to the Oval Office? A man who stays up all night watching sex tapes and then sending out tweets about who he thinks is in them?

Old 09-30-2016, 09:13 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Nutty Don at it again.

Old 09-30-2016, 09:14 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
I am a Trump supporter, and will definitely vote Trump in November. Given that, I do wish he would abandon twitter.

Old 09-30-2016, 09:15 AM

37,191 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
What a complete imbecile. How can anyone in their right mind claim that this psychotic orange buffoon has the temperament and judgment to hold any public office, let alone the Presidency?

The Great Leader fired off a series of tweets beginning at 3:20 AM and continuing through around 6 AM, most of them ranting about the former Miss Universe he called "Miss Piggy." The tweets called her "disgusting" and accused her of having made sex tapes, a charge for which no evidence exists.

Trump assails former Miss Universe and Clinton in early morning tweet blitz - POLITICO

This psychotic demagogue (google it, Trumpheads) is the guy y'all want to be the President of the United States? To restore dignity, honor, and leadership to the Oval Office? A man who stays up all night watching sex tapes and then sending out tweets about who he thinks is in them?
The Great Pumpkin sounds more like the Wizard of Oz every day. What a pile of bullsquat.

Old 09-30-2016, 09:15 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
What was so bad about what he said? The woman WAS indicted for involvement in a murder no?

Old 09-30-2016, 09:17 AM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:

The Great Leader fired off a series of tweets beginning at 3:20 AM and continuing through around 6 AM, most of them ranting about the former Miss Universe he called "Miss Piggy." The tweets called her "disgusting" and accused her of having made sex tapes, a charge for which no evidence exists.

Looks like he couldn't come down off his coke high. You know, the point at which you're still wired but you can't do anymore because you've got to sleep, but you can't. So he's gone off the rails (no pun intended) in the wee hours.

(Just as plausible as Hillary's mic pack, nose signals, and Parkinsons nonsense).

Or, he's a serious dick who can't let anything go, and this does not bode well for dealing with rogue nations or irredeemable despots.

Old 09-30-2016, 09:18 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
I am a Trump supporter, and will definitely vote Trump in November. Given that, I do wish he would abandon twitter.
I can't believe you're serious!! The problem is not Twitter, it's the behavior! The judgment! The whole thought process!! How in the world can you support this? Please, answer this question - what part of this makes you think he is qualified to be a President? This is the sort of thing you want your President to be doing at 3 AM?

Old 09-30-2016, 09:19 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
I can't believe you're serious!! The problem is not Twitter, it's the behavior! The judgment! The whole thought process!! How in the world can you support this? Please, answer this question - what part of this makes you think he is qualified to be a President? This is the sort of thing you want your President to be doing at 3 AM?
Oh please, are your feelings hurt? What makes him qualified to be POTUS? The damn Constitution, the only thing that matters.

Old 09-30-2016, 09:20 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,760,547 times
President Trump.

Old 09-30-2016, 09:21 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,023,773 times
Wow, I'm really doubting I can vote for this guy in good conscious. Somebody needs to get him off twitter, ASAP. At the very least approve what he wants to tweet. But, still a presidential candidate should not need someone to do that.

Whats next is he going to go back into discussing the size of his hands?

I'm hoping he can turn it around soon, get back on message.

I'm not voting Hillary, Johnson was interesting but he has turned out not to be very smart.
Wow, just what an election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections