Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 01:19 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
Well there you have it.

So much for going higher when they go lower. Corruption is ok because other people do bad things.

Got it.
It's like comparing a paper cut to an amputation.

There simply is no comparison between Clinton and Trump.

He's a freaking disaster and reasonable people realize it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 01:20 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Quote:
Why would I answer a question asked of Clinton supporters when I'm not one?
So what are you doing here besides engaging in personal attacks? Discuss the topic please or move on.

Stop making false claims about my posting history. If you don't know what I post, don't speak

Stop lying.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:21 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,810,838 times
I know this thread will just end with a lot of partisan sniping, but I'm going to answer anyway (heh)...

90% of what gets posted here as "evidence" turns out to be nothing when you actually scratch the surface. From "Hillary hates everyday Americans", to "Hillary hates Catholics" to "Hillary is part of a child sex ring" it's stuff that gets debunked almost immediately. So no, I'm not swayed by most of this nutbaggery.

I DO think there is enough to do an actual investigation of the Clinton Foundation's blurring lines between public/private interests. While I think it is a real charity that has done a lot of good I also think the Clintons are not above taking advantage of the situation. There was certainly enough in the Wikileaks dump to investigate that further. And I thought that before today's Chelsea Clinton wedding stories. I actually don't care about Chelsea, I'm more concerned about her parents. Plus the Clintons just love to act above the rules so I don't put it past them.

But since I consider the alternative a dangerous crazy man surrounded by some truly scary people I want NOWHERE NEAR real power I have ZERO hesitation voting for Clinton's shady behind over him.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:22 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
So what are you doing here besides engaging in personal attacks? Discuss the topic please or move on.
You're being very childish. You neither started this thread nor do you own the rights to it.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:23 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Quote:
You're being very childish. You neither started this thread nor do you own the rights to it.
blah, blah, blah

Who did the name calling first and the false accusations first? do you need a reminder?

Quote:
The OP asked a reasonable question in a very calm and inoffensive matter. It's not surprising that the first reply comes from an ardent and vocal Clinton supporter who made ZERO attempt to actually answer the question.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:23 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
Still trying to stop people from voting with your conspiracy theories?

People are smart enough to arrive to their own conclusions. They don't need your biased help.

I'm certainly not gonna lose sleep over the fact that you want a corrupt, bigot failed businessman as president.

Vote your conscience.

That's just it... nobody has a conscience if they're voting for the establishment status quo.

WE will get an arrogant narcissist or an arrogant criminal. If the criminal wins, the country is lost. Every president has been a narcissist. Trump talked about womanizing, Clinton practiced it in the oval office... so, who is worse?

People are voting for the lesser of two evils, which is still voting for evil.

Good luck to you if you lie to yourselves by calling this pathetic race voting conscientiously.

You lemmings are the proof that useful idiots truly run the show.

I'll be voting for Johnson and will be totally guilt free as I watch this country implode.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:24 PM

8,383 posts, read 4,367,951 times
All I hear is "evidence of corruption" with no specific charges. All I hear is "e-mails" this must be bad juju with nothing concrete. Hillary has been investigated over and over and if she were half the corrupt, underworld boss she is made out to be, she would already be in jail. All I see is smoke and mirrors.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:25 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
blah, blah, blah

Who did the name calling first and the false accusations first? do you need a reminder?
As I said. Very childish.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:26 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Endless conspiracy theories and innuendoes, yet no evidence of anything that put the nation at risk. None. Nada. Nyet.

No evidence that her server was ever hacked.

No evidence that she leaked Top Secret information.

No evidence that donations to the Clinton Foundation got special favors.

The Benghazi hearings were nothing but partisan political theater and even Republicans admit it.

So what is there to overlook besides innuendoes, conspiracy theories, and lies posted by the tin-foil hat crowd.

Good grief. This is our nation's future we are talking about. Not some soccer game. If there was anything to show she was was a danger to our nation, let's hear it.

Otherwise, ****. You're embarrassing yourself.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:26 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,698,703 times
To answer your question, the emails mean zero to me. They are nothing.

The emails boil down to a busy lady, who is not computer savvy, and whose staff were overworked and trying to keep things going. They are not computer geeks with a huge plan to undermine America, they simply were inept at how to handle emails and computers.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections