Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Hillary so Desperate that she needs celebrities to convince young voters to vote for her?
Yes, the desperation is strong with Hillary! 8 72.73%
No, this is cool! I think celebrities should help me decide in voting! 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 01:50 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,161,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Candidates usually have celebs campaigning for them, but Trump already had Scott Baio so sadly, Hillary was not able to get his support...LOL
... and Romney had Meat Loaf !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 01:51 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Don't you realize this is what candidates have done forever ? Trump can't get anyone to speak for him, that is why he doesn't have any.
Celebrities are different now than they used to be. For example celebrities back in the day served in the military and didn't sing about ******* and ho's.

Frankly, I would question Trump if he had a lot of celebrity support; they are more backwards than Hillary voters.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:52 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,456,256 times
We'll see who is really desperate. Its amazing how republicans live in virtual reality.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:54 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Hypocrisy at its finest. Having Jay-Z rapping to our youth with explicit language . Lets post the lyrics from Jay-z at Hillary's concert...

*****) What’s my motherf*ckin name?
(*****) And who I’m rollin with huh?
(My n*ggas) Uh-huh-uh-uhh-uhh-uhh
N*ggas better get it right, ******* better get it right, WHO?
(*****) What’s my motherf*ckin name?
(*****) And who I’m rollin with huh?
(My n*ggas) Uh-huh-uh-uhh-uhh-uhh
N*ggas better get it right, ******* better get it right

We all know Obama called the favor in to Jay-z, since he has him over frequently in the white house....

Hillary attacks Trump for his language but has this at her campaign concert.

Pure Hypocrisy.

Would you rather have a rap star saying 4 letter words, OR the man you want to lead America and represent us to the world ?

Trump is not shy about saying those things in every speech and he thinks that is ok. Never have we ever heard a candidate be so crude and lewd as Donald Trump........a true embarrassment.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:56 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,984,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Would you rather have a rap star saying 4 letter words, OR the man you want to lead America and represent us to the world ?

Trump is not shy about saying those things in every speech and he thinks that is ok. Never have we ever heard a candidate be so crude and lewd as Donald Trump........a true embarrassment.
I guess you have to ask yourself......

Would you rather a politician be fake, and sugar coat everything they tell you..? (i.e. Hillary Clinton)

Or a politician that tells it you like it is? (i.e Donald Trump)

Old 11-06-2016, 02:25 PM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I guess you have to ask yourself......

Would you rather a politician be fake, and sugar coat everything they tell you..? (i.e. Hillary Clinton)

Or a politician that tells it you like it is? (i.e Donald Trump)
Virtually everything Trump says is a lie That is not "telling it like it is."

Old 11-06-2016, 02:28 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,250,882 times
I'm sure the Clinton campaign was hoping for someone like Chachi.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections