U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 04:17 PM

19,525 posts, read 17,776,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
All liberals are dangerous violent haters....I knew better than to have any Trump paraphanalia on me or my property....Liberals are such racist, violent, intolerant haters
I really hope you don't have any children knowing your though process.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 04:19 PM

8,071 posts, read 5,399,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
No witnesses. There is a possibility he torched his own truck - insurance fraud.
At least he didn't say he saw Muslims dancing for joy as they did it.
He looks to me like he is lying.

His body language is terrible.

Old 11-06-2016, 04:22 PM

3,582 posts, read 1,369,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
He looks to me like he is lying.

His body language is terrible.
The Trump folks are really a basket of unbelievables.

Old 11-06-2016, 04:23 PM

38,265 posts, read 14,949,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
The Trump folks are really a basket of unbelievables.
Basket of Unbelievables.

There you go.

That says it all.

Thank you.

Old 11-06-2016, 04:24 PM

2,761 posts, read 1,103,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Your the kind of person that fears young black men ?
You're.

Yeah. He/she and Jesse Jackson.

So, do you have some intelligent point that we just cannot see from your post?

Old 11-06-2016, 04:29 PM

9,077 posts, read 8,353,931 times
So you know who the arsonist was and have had time to determine his political leanings...but have you reported him to the authorities yet?

Old 11-06-2016, 04:31 PM

3,582 posts, read 1,369,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salmonburgher View Post
You're.

Yeah. He/she and Jesse Jackson.

So, do you have some intelligent point that we just cannot see from your post?
So many tragedies in our society stem from fear of young black men. Hope you will be introspective and consider what you believe about young people and minorities. Real tragedies occur as a result of your line of reasoning. Its been in the news for years now, I don't have to be specific do I. You are invited by a person with young minority males in my family to reflect on what you believe. I expect you will be defensive and perhaps make a snotty remark. I will overlook it if you do. Just asking you one human being to another, reflect on what you said. GOD Bless.

Old 11-06-2016, 04:35 PM

His story doesn't add up either. Apparently he called 911 after he heard some glass breaking? Who does that?

Trump supporter: "about a couple of hours into fishing I heard someone yelling out (pause) "eff trump" "after that I heard glass breaking, called the... 911, and a couple of minutes later I saw smoke"

Reporter: : what happened did they throw like molotov cocktails or pour gasoline?

Trump supporter: I did not see, I was down there with my son, I didn't want to come up"

But he called 911 because he heard some glass breaking and couple of minutes later saw smoke but did not see anything because he didn't want to come up, Right.

Old 11-06-2016, 04:39 PM

5,532 posts, read 2,341,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
His story doesn't add up either. Apparently he called 911 after he heard some glass breaking? Who does that?

Trump supporter: "about a couple of hours into fishing I heard someone yelling out (pause) "eff trump" "after that I heard glass breaking, called the... 911, and a couple of minutes later I saw smoke"

Reporter: : what happened did they throw like molotov cocktails or pour gasoline?

Trump supporter: I did not see, I was down there with my son, I didn't want to come up"

But he called 911 because he heard some glass breaking and couple of minutes later saw smoke but did not see anything because he didn't want to come up, Right.
Wow you're pretty deep into conspiracy theory.

Old 11-06-2016, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Wow you're pretty deep into conspiracy theory.
How do you know who burned the truck? Why does your title state that it was burned by democrats? Did you see them?

According to the fake testimony he didn't see anyone and all he heard was "f trump". It his story were true (which it isn't) it could have been a republican or someone who got scammed by Trump University.

So again why does your title say democrats?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or