Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 04:51 PM

30,348 posts, read 19,134,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I really hope you don't have any children knowing your though process.
I really hope you don't have any children knowing your though process.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 06:13 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,007,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Your the kind of person that fears young black men ?
Young black men fear young black men. It would be unnatural for an intelligent and informed person of any race not to be more cautious around young black men.

That's not just the United States either. That's the entire world. There is a discussion as why Young black men are far more violent and reckless than any other demographic, but nobody can argue the legitimacy of the numbers including young black men. Honestly, young black men from my experience are the demographic that's most at terms with it.

Is what it is. As a collective whole, I don't dislike young black men in the slightest, I'm just more cautious around them because of life experiences and street smarts.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:23 PM

16,760 posts, read 8,209,554 times
Kind of like the attempted assassination last night of Nutty Don some people posted. Nutty Don supporters yelled gun in a small enclosed area. More like another Alt-right attempt to keep Nutty Don in the news.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:23 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,596,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
Young black men fear young black men. It would be unnatural for an intelligent and informed person of any race not to be more cautious around young black men.

That's not just the United States either. That's the entire world. There is a discussion as why Young black men are far more violent and reckless than any other demographic, but nobody can argue the legitimacy of the numbers including young black men. Honestly, young black men from my experience are the demographic that's most at terms with it.

Is what it is. As a collective whole, I don't dislike young black men in the slightest, I'm just more cautious around them because of life experiences and street smarts.
Ok, again, just think about it. Over the months I hope you change your mind.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:02 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,723,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
If you don't want your truck burned don't openly support xenophobic misogynist racists!
The leftist attitude, on display for everyone to see.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:03 PM

800 posts, read 508,347 times
Quote:
We aren't saying here that all young black men are dangerous. Theres obviously many wonderful ones who are nice and intelligent that wouldn't hurt a fly who I've known. But if speaking in pure generalizations, then yes we're justified in being more on guard around a young black male stranger than other demographics. This is from facts and figures such as crime rates AND personal experiences(behavior they display while I wait for the train, walking downtown etc). Any caution we may have towards them can be quickly dispelled when they act with respect, as many do, but many don't.

If you honestly think we're going to change our mind on this "over the months" then you're approaching this topic with an emotional mindset and expecting us to ignore the experiences and information we've accumulated.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:05 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,723,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
So you know who the arsonist was and have had time to determine his political leanings...but have you reported him to the authorities yet?
Can't be any worse than a poster acting like he's some kind of criminal profiler/investigator and can ready body language correctly.

Cheesus Crust liberals are fricken stupid.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:24 PM

11,339 posts, read 16,695,644 times
Quote:
If you don't want your truck burned don't openly support xenophobic misogynist racists!
What a bigot.

Old 11-06-2016, 09:18 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,007,506 times
Quote:
You can't change your mind on statistics or life experiences. Statistics aren't an opinion, and life experiences actually happened. You can choose to ignore both, but only a great fool would do that.

It doesn't make me a bad person to acknowledge that when two young black males ask me for directions or if I got a lighter, I'm far more cautious than I would be if two young white , Latino, or Asian men did the same.

I'm honestly pretty cautious around most black men that look under 30 in a street setting. I don't get nervous or rattled around black men my own age because most guys start to really chill out in their late 20's, and let's face it, any really violent person is probably being kept in a cage by 30. I grew up in both Augusta Georgia, and lived in Houston for a few years in my 20's as well. I've seen a lot of really bad stuff as far as people being attacked for no reason no reason or just general violence, and most of it has been perpetrated by young black men. My sentiment toward young black men is also backed up by our crime statistics as well.

Being cautious around young black men doesn't make me a bad person. What would make me a bad person would be discriminating against young black men. If I were to not hire a young black male despite the fact that he was qualified for the job. I hire and manage many young black men for my company, but these aren't people I met in a Walmart parking lot. These are well spoken individuals that showed up to my office wearing a collard shirt applying for a sales a job. In this setting, I don't see age, color, or gender. I simply pick the best candidate.

Old 11-06-2016, 09:41 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,465,451 times
Quote:
yikes!

Given the history of your club, I suppose we shouldn't be surprised.

https://realdemocrathistory.wordpres...emocrat-party/

"Our nation’s top historians reveal that the Democratic Party gave us the Ku Klux Klan, Black Codes, Jim Crow Laws and other repressive legislation which resulted in the multitude of murders, lynchings, mutilations, and intimidations (of thousands of black and white Republicans). On the issue of slavery: historians say the Democrats gave their lives to expand it, the Republicans gave their lives to ban it."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections