U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 09:22 PM

7,167 posts, read 5,370,517 times

Advertisements

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25284

...not a surprise exactly, just even more blatant than some of us thought.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 09:25 PM

4,132 posts, read 1,783,540 times
Just more information for liberals to ignore

Old 11-06-2016, 09:34 PM

20,044 posts, read 11,985,297 times
Yep. Not entertaining any of his posts - he is a criminal and not fueling that fire.... That I believe will turn and destroy more important issues in our country

Old 11-06-2016, 09:36 PM

8,071 posts, read 5,356,794 times
Another thread about this?

How many do you need? We heard you the first time. I already answered.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/newre...ply&p=46087840

Old 11-06-2016, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Yep. Not entertaining any of his posts - he is a criminal and not fueling that fire.... That I believe will turn and destroy more important issues in our country

This thing is going to break up pretty soon. They might steal this election but the consequences might be much different than they expect.

Old 11-06-2016, 09:37 PM

5,175 posts, read 3,718,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25284

...not a surprise exactly, just even more blatant than some of us thought.
I've been reading this site for a few years now, and remember so vividly people whining, complaining, and commiserating in thread after thread, about corrupt politicians and the corrupt media. Year in and year out.

If this election cycle has done nothing else, it has put front and center just how conniving, conspiratorial and incestuous these two entities are. Some people are voting in an attempt to change the system. Some people are voting in an attempt to maintain the system we currently have. Those behind Door #2 will have no (zero) credibility if this time next year they feel the urge to whine, complain or commiserate about our bought and paid for politicians and their conniving, conspiratorial and corrupt relationship with the media.

I'm disgusted. Any citizen who loves their country. and who worries about the lack of accountability from the elected officials who are supposed to serve us and the media who is supposed to inform us, should be disgusted as well.

Old 11-06-2016, 09:39 PM

8,071 posts, read 5,356,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
This thing is going to break up pretty soon. They might steal this election but the consequences might be much different than they expect.
No it's not. Did you check the email? I posted it in the other thread. Nothing to see there.

The email is not from or to CNN. Senders/receivers are all DNC staff.

Old 11-06-2016, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I've been reading this site for a few years now, and remember so vividly people whining, complaining, and commiserating in thread after thread, about corrupt politicians and the corrupt media. Year in and year out.

If this election cycle has done nothing else, it has put front and center just how conniving, conspiratorial and incestuous these two entities are. Some people are voting in an attempt to change the system. Some people are voting in an attempt to maintain the system we currently have. Those behind Door #2 will have no (zero) credibility if this time next year they feel the urge to whine, complain or commiserate about our bought and paid for politicians and their conniving, conspiratorial and corrupt relationship with the media.

I'm disgusted. Any citizen who loves their country. and who worries about the lack of accountability from the elected officials who are supposed to serve us and the media who is supposed to inform us, should be disgusted as well.
I think this is a very natural reaction that many people have to this.

Old 11-06-2016, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
No it's not. Did you check the email? I posted it in the other thread. Nothing to see there.

The email is not from or to CNN. Senders/receivers are all DNC staff.
Didn't see it. You aren't the authority on this. And yes it is. Even if Hillary steals it on Tuesday, this doesn't end there.

Old 11-07-2016, 02:53 AM

7,441 posts, read 4,210,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Sure, Assange is a weasel, but he hasn't put out a single piece of information that was incorrect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or