Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2016, 11:33 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezter View Post
Our country should be embarrassed. The lashings we're inevitably going to receive when Europe wakes up...
We don't care what Europe says. They are idiots and they will go the same way as this is a world wide movement to halt globalism. Up theirs !!!!

Old 11-08-2016, 11:33 PM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Yes, because the homeowner did something FOR HIM. Any other stories of Trump caring to help others? Like, you know, not importing foreign workers, not outsourcing manufacturing?

The man is grotesque. He and his wife are both grotesque.
He has flown a sick child cross country when airlines would not accommodate his medical equipment, flown military members home from base when their plane was down and supported the family of the missionary rotting in an Iranian prison, among others.

What, exactly, has the Clinton family done for ANYONE that wasn't a donor?

eta, oh-besides rape and sexually abuse them. Not to mention that she uses the money her donors gave to her charity to pay for her daughters million dollar wedding.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:34 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,550,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Roy Blunt wins... R's hold the senate!

Let's see

The Republican Party was going to be gone and the Democrats would control everything.

HMMM, not so much now! SCREW the progressive trash that ruled us for decades!
I believe that Reagan and the Bush presidencies ruled for "decades." And why do you feel that you must call your fellow Americans "trash"? The Republicans spent decades destroying education, making college available only for the rich, which has resulted in a growing population of impoverished and uneducated Americans who are so clueless now that they actually voted for a man who embodies everything they claim to be voting against. Talk about Orwellian.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:35 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,152,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezter View Post
Our country should be embarrassed. The lashings we're inevitably going to receive when Europe wakes up...
Nobody cares what Europeans think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Anybody think her evil team is working on rigging things?
I'm sure they're working feverishly on it.

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
Quote:
Anybody think her evil team is working on rigging things?
You know they are, but the cards are so stacked against her now it would be a colossal cover up to pull it off.

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
He has flown a sick child cross country when airlines would not accommodate his medical equipment, flown military members home from base when their plane was down and supported the family of the missionary rotting in an Iranian prison, among others.

What, exactly, has the Clinton family done for ANYONE that wasn't a donor?

eta, oh-besides rape and sexually abuse them.

nothing

33,016 posts, read 27,443,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
NH won't matter. Trump has the big midwest states....WI already called by some, winning in PA and MI, which is incredible. Plus he'll probably win AZ.

Last I heard there are still a chunk of uncounted votes in Genesee (Flint) and Washtenaw (Ann Arbor) counties, both of which are have a significant number of votes. Washtenaw will make it closer and if Flint is still out, Hillary could win Michigan.

2,411 posts, read 1,973,733 times
Quote:
What time do these usually get called?....it's been 4 years I forget
I think it would have been called hours ago if Hillary was in the same position Trump is in.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:36 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,844,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
You know they are, but the cards are so stacked against her now it would be a colossal cover up to pull it off.
They are doing it in Michigan I guarantee it...

Old 11-08-2016, 11:36 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Roy Blunt wins... R's hold the senate!

Let's see

The Republican Party was going to be gone and the Democrats would control everything.

HMMM, not so much now! SCREW the progressive trash that ruled us for decades!
I've told this story on this forum before, but I think of it every time Republicans win.

In 2003, I was leaving Seattle. An ex co-worker of mine was holding a housewarming party for her, and a going away party for me. Everything was fine until someone (another co-worker) announced to everyone, for whatever reason, that I was a Republican. That got the snottiest little wench to harrass me for a long time, demanding that we "debate politics", right then, right there. While I could have wiped the floor with her, I didn't want to...it's a fricken party...I was leaving that liberal hell hole, what did I care? She kept on and on, and at one point sneered, "Republican. There's a dying breed."

How you like your dying breed now, B!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections