U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2016, 11:49 PM

25,274 posts, read 15,387,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Real Clear Politics had Wisconsin in the red about 3 hours ago. They called PA just now. Done.

Networks are stalling.
Yeah this is ridiculous its like 2am on East Coast

Old 11-08-2016, 11:50 PM

21,541 posts, read 44,039,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robino1 View Post
I did too. He got 5% needed so the party now can tap into the same funding as the dominate 2 party system. Also, they can get into the main debate stages.

I'm proud to be a part of this happening.

If Sanders hadn't been screwed by Hillary's cheating machine....

The Democrats have no idea how many votes they lost when the DNC pulled their stunts.
Don't be proud. Your country is about to become a shambles. Not to mention it is now the laughing stock of the world in electing a know-nothing, sexual predator, thieving buffoon. But - the Americans just showed the world how stupid they are. Yup, there's a lot to be proud of.

That said, indeed, the chicanery of Debbie Wassereman-Schultz was the beginning of the end. Still can't see how Sanders could have won. He was too far left. I tend to vote Democrat, but he would have been a big ask for me. At the same time, I could never vote Trump. Never. He is a cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
The so-called "Republican" party has been hijacked by extremists. Fact. And you don't know "hell hole" until you experience what's coming down the pike with your low-class, uneducated "savior" and his equally low-class, uneducated wife.
Would that were not so, but you are so right. I am right trying to determine how best to defend against and survive the debasement of the White House and the financial calamity which will soon be visited upon this country. For certain a recession, stock market collapse, unemployment. I have NOT forgotten 2008-2009-2010. If I were younger, I'd pull a Pierre Salinger. He moved to France - and stayed there. I'd love to move to Canada - but they don't let retired people in unless they're millionaires.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:50 PM

2,684 posts, read 1,048,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
We've just begun to take this country back. It is TOTALLY AMERICAN!

THIS IS what we do!

It's what makes us GREAT!

HEH! Even Juan Williams is spinning this on FOX

Yea, watching FOX, CNN and MSNBC

I need a laugh
Newsflash: People who voted for someone other than Donald Trump are also "American."

Old 11-08-2016, 11:51 PM

10,389 posts, read 12,237,177 times
Either the other 3 channels are way behind on the stats or Fox is bad at mathing.

1,619 posts, read 733,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Happy View Post
good thing it's only 8:45 here in Hawaii. Not even gonna miss my sleep
LOL go eat a pineapple and drink some of that Hawaiian grown coffee.

6,603 posts, read 1,364,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Real Clear Politics had Wisconsin in the red about 3 hours ago. They called PA just now. Done.

Networks are stalling.
Any opinions or guesses about WHY the networks are stalling?

22,765 posts, read 16,841,238 times
If you go with what the NY Slimes has called, once they call WI for Trump, it's OVER! Trump will be our next President and we will FINALLY be able to MAGA! After 8 years of utter hell...we will thrive and prosper again.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president

1,958 posts, read 2,635,665 times
What a sad thing this is for the us and the world.
But it is what it is, can't wait to see how many of Trump's promises
will be kept, not holding my breath though.

on a side note, I just checked the news in my home country
and they are reporting that the Canadian immigration site
became overwhelmed and shut down.

2,412 posts, read 1,324,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
You people have no class whatsoever, either as winners or as losers. When you thought you would lose, you were accusing the election of being "rigged." Now that you've won, you start in with your brutal mockery and hatred. How profoundly un-American. Even when winning, you want to crush, humiliate, and defile.

This is what you get EVEN with rigging when the American people speak louder. This would have been a landslide if there hadn't been 'rigging'. Luckily for you, if Trump does indeed win as it looks as though he will, we will probably let a lot of it go this time and do our best to make it a really fair fight next time - to give you a real chance even though you wouldn't want us to have one.

Why don't you try for once to be gracious and just say ... that you are sad that Hillary didn't win but congratulations to those whose candidate did win - and let's get on with the job of making America Great Again?

Old 11-08-2016, 11:52 PM

19,935 posts, read 14,245,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Pinellas_Guy View Post
Same here. I am sooo tired, but I want to see the reactions. Watching MSNBC, CNN & FOX has been priceless and very enlightening on how biased the media really is.
I don't see where FOX is biased.

Charlie Rose is just terrible and so is NBC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or