Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 12:18 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,710,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Dear God I have not laughed this hard in a long time.
Yet the candidate you support said it and did it. Trump supporters are unbelievable.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:20 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,506,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Yet you don't mind that Trump said it and bragged about doing it.
How in the hell would you know my thoughts on that? Get outta here with your crappy attitude. Go to bed.

2,411 posts, read 1,975,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Thanks DNC. You had one job, an easy job, an almost certain victory against Trump of all people. TRUMP! This was your victory to throw away. And that is precisely what you did by choosing that epic POS dumpster fire Clinton. There are few people on this planet as hated as Trump, and you managed to pick the one candidate who is despised even more. What in the hell were you thinking?! Good job you fools. A fail for the ages! The Republicans didn't win this so much as the Democrats lost it. The Clinton dynasty is dead, thank (insert supernatural mythological entity here). I'd be happy to never see either one of their ugly mugs ever again. May they go off somewhere and rot. HRC you are an embarrassment for this nation. You blew it big time. Now Trump is the most powerful person in the world. (Supernatural mythological entity) help us.
I really hope that someday you will understand how many of us felt when Obama was elected. He has been no great shakes either, my friend. Time to try another track.

If Trump can influence things so that the murder/violence rate goes down in Chicago for the first time in many, many years (and I think he is going to try really hard to do that - he promised he would - Obama certainly hasn't helped that - and he comes from Chicago!) perhaps people will begin to see that this man we have elected is not the Satan you imagine him to be. That's just for starters. I think it is just possible that many things are going to improve for everyone - despite what you think now.

10,646 posts, read 16,030,146 times
Why is CNN only showing 247 votes for Trump? even the ultra-liberal media in the Netherlands show 265 for Trump.

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritholtz View Post
Guy on CNN is saying same thing.

I am amazed that it looks like the corporate ho is actually going to lose, but so very, very ,very relieved and happy if she does lose, though I was for Bernie Sanders not Trump. The corruption in government is beyond comprehension, and how far Obama brought this country and it's people down beyond belief.
No more Obama Agenda!!!!!!

Third POTUS election in a row proving how totally full of BS the polls and media are!

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
It shows that he cares about others than "himself."

I am sure there are also many more instances of his generosity which isn't known or reported.

Response was
I love this. Tell all your friends to love her to death instead of fighting with her. Maybe she'll just leave quietly.

I guess LeaveWI isn't a happy camper

Awe, did you get a boo boo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I am amazed that it looks like the corporate ho is actually going to lose, but so very, very ,very relieved and happy if she does lose, though I was for Bernie Sanders not Trump. The corruption in government is beyond comprehension, and how far Obama brought this country and it's people down beyond belief.
No more Obama Agenda!!!!!!

She is as lot worse than a corporate hoe... she is a political hoe who will sell this country to the highest bidder!

Old 11-09-2016, 12:21 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,454,917 times
Podesta to Peasants ...Go Home!!!!!

Old 11-09-2016, 12:21 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,015,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Really? No, what they actually come across as is the truth. Your whole party is filled with hateful misogynists. It makes me sick to my stomach on behalf of what my country will now have to endure for four years. So-called "leadership" from a con artist with no education, no understanding of geopolitics, who lives an obscene life of luxury, who cares about nothing but money, has no business whatsoever occupying the White House. I know he's your Great White Daddy Savior (and boy are you in for an awakening on that one), but what he really is is an embarrassment to the nation. No advanced democracy in the world, with educated people, would have EVER voted such a grotesque, rude, and utterly pathologically sociopathic man into office. His behavior has been revolting from Day One, ramping up his clueless base with all kinds of hate and lies. He's a black stain on this nation. So congratulations to all of you. The clueless, undeducated, misogynist, racist MOB has forced a lunatic on the American people. Yay. For. You.

I was really apprehensive about Trump over Hillary. I would like to thank you.........if you are the kind of person who supported her..........The right person won.......

Old 11-09-2016, 12:22 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whocares811 View Post
I just saw Podesta's speech telling everyone to go home and refusing to concede.

How many of you think she is just going to issue a short statement tomorrow thanking her supporters and that will be all?

I think that she is either a sore loser or she is just too tired and/or sick to stay up. (And, yes, I hope that all the vases are put away and that most people will just stay out of her way.)
I'm betting she Tweets to the Twits about 3 am.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:22 AM

29,513 posts, read 22,647,873 times
Trump is in the building!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections