Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2016, 09:04 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,263,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Bill Clinton did not win, nor was he on the ballot.
That you play this and concerning Trump is more evidence of the downward spiral of our nation morally . Have fun, but nothing changes the fact you supported ( apparently) a serial sexual molester .

5,438 posts, read 5,910,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I and my fine city are filled with disgust for Trump and Trump supporters. I'm very happy to live in such a blue city right now.
The feeling is definitely mutual. We are disgusted at liberals, including Obama.

21,988 posts, read 15,608,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Whether Trump succeeds or not, the saddest thing is that we as a nation have elected an admitted sexual molester , a proven pathological liar, and a guy who admits to deliberately walking in the dressing rooms of young naked women to get some views .

Trumps policies cannot cover up the act that he is a moral degenerate a majority of Americans agreed to elect to lead them . That is a sad commentary on the morality of this (supposedly) Christian nation .

And spare me the HC is a criminal BS . She sucked , but not a single person who makes these claims can show where she has ever admitted to a crime as Trump did, been charged with a crime, been convicted of a crime , or found by any investigation to have committed criminal acts . ( For clarification, "Rush said so" is not proof ).

Own the fact the we as a nation elected a pervert and a moral degenerate to POTUS without the HC bull manure as an excuse .
They never will. That's why the evangelical support is such a complete joke.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:05 AM

1,185 posts, read 799,078 times
People need to realize that , Trump won because he got the mos vote by the people.

His message resonated to the people who felt that the elites in DC were not working for them, the deficit is growing, more people are on food stamps, the illegals are not following the laws, the Syrian refugees shouldn't be allowed in if they can't be vetted properly.

People also understood how no country out there respect us as a world power when you have Chinese jets harassing our Navy ships and nothing is done etc..

Old 11-09-2016, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Some of us had to endure Obama for 8 long years. Now it's your turn.

Having an ideological disagreement with a POTUS vs having a POTUS that is an admitted pervert are two different things . There was nothing morally lacking in supporting Obama .

Old 11-09-2016, 09:06 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,910,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
That you play this and concerning Trump is more evidence of the downward spiral of our nation morally . Have fun, but nothing changes the fact you supported ( apparently) a serial sexual molester .
I've got news for you, the proof of America's moral collapse was 8 yrs ago when they elected Obama. Oh, wait, perhaps it was 24 yrs ago when Bill Clinton was elected.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:07 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,592,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
You just don't get it. This is not a vote for Trump, this is a vote for change. The middle class has been squeezed by both parties and any future candidates for office better bow to the will of the people or they will be losers, bigly.
I agree with this.
The Dems shot themselves in the foot running Clinton. It was the ultimate entitlement nomination.
They didn't learn what the groundswell of support for Obama in 2008 was really about and they paid the price.
Well, we may all pay the price in the end but such is American politics.

I said months and months ago that she was a lousy candidate, also that people were tired of dynastic politics.
I feel like Cassandra now.

But hey, the sun still came up this morning and it is going to be a beautiful day in my lovely neighborhood.
Best of all, this miserable election is over.

Yay!

Old 11-09-2016, 09:07 AM

21,988 posts, read 15,608,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
People need to realize that , Trump won because he got the mos vote by the people.
No. He won the electoral college. He did not get the most votes. There is a difference.

Old 11-09-2016, 09:10 AM

58,448 posts, read 26,773,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Oh, is the vote count done? Did Trump win over 50% of the country? Because I don't think he did. Which would put him and you in the minority.
"Because I don't think he did."

Instead of "thinking", why don't you look it up.

I posted that I just saw that Trump got more popular votes then Hillary.

That could change but, as of NOW, he is ahead.

Donald J. Trump 58,340,980

Hillary Clinton 58,172,112

Old 11-09-2016, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
I've got news for you, the proof of America's moral collapse was 8 yrs ago when they elected Obama. Oh, wait, perhaps it was 24 yrs ago when Bill Clinton was elected.
Explain how electing Obama was a moral collapse . I don't care about your ideological disagreement, we are talking morals and ethics . Your type can never present a thing reasonable when asked on this .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections