U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 03:37 PM

14,150 posts, read 7,649,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 253valerie View Post
Nothing about the way Trump has lived his life or run his businesses, indicates that he will make this country great if given the role of leading it.
I couldn't disagree more, his business success rate is higher than any politician I've ever met, known or heard about. His attention to detail is impeccable and his openness is something that Washington DC has never seen in a POTUS. We've been lied to for decades, the truth may hurt but it's usually good to get it out in the open.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Because we know his idea of Great Again is for brown people and women to know their place.

Great Again means black people go back to being quiet about injustices that make white people uncomfortable. When white people can ignore these injustices, they feel Great.

Sorry, but I take issue with that. Maybe you need to feel a little uncomfortable In your little bubble.
This is the kind of sheer stupidity that is causing Trump to win over new voters all over this country. Americans have grown sick and tired of the victim class in this country and democrats seem to have cornered that market a long time ago.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Yet people come from all over the world to attend our universities and receive health care in our hospitals.
And once they get that education many go home. Many live in countries with "free" healthcare that people like you tout as a model but they end up here to get treatment... I wonder why that is.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:40 PM

25,269 posts, read 15,293,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 253valerie View Post
Nothing about the way Trump has lived his life or run his businesses, indicates that he will make this country great if given the role of leading it.
He has been very successful in business , did you know he employees thousands of people ?
Also Hillary has praised his children and his daughter is good friends with Chelsea Clinton

What is your opinion based off ?

Old 11-07-2016, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
And Jews like me. I am a little over 50, and this is the worst public antisemitism I've seen in my lifetime. Alt-right white nationalist neo-Nazis are not going to take control of this country even though Trump let them take control of his campaign.
Well you better get out there and do something about it because Trump has tied up Colorado and he's doing a great job in other swing states.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I couldn't disagree more, his business success rate is higher than any politician I've ever met, known or heard about. His attention to detail is impeccable and his openness is something that Washington DC has never seen in a POTUS. We've been lied to for decades, the truth may hurt but it's usually good to get it out in the open.
It's funny too because a lot of the stuff he has been saying is stuff Democrats have been dying to hear someone running for President to say .

Old 11-07-2016, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Well you better get out there and do something about it because Trump has tied up Colorado and he's doing a great job in other swing states.
Yes there is a lot of talk of Trump flipping states.

Colorado is a big state for small business and they probably realize that Hillary would be a disaster more red tape regulation nonsense that government employees write to keep their jobs .

Old 11-07-2016, 03:44 PM

37,965 posts, read 14,800,640 times
Quote:
I'm a proud American that wants to help improve/fix his country, I'm not going anywhere. If I left I'd be no better than the illegal aliens who have flooded our country and brought their problems with them.
Malarky.

Some of the hardest working people in this country are immigrants.

Go to any area after a storm and see who is packing roofing shingles on their back in 100 degree heat.

Look in the back kitchen of any restaurant and see who hustling around.

Wander agricultural fields and see who is harvesting our lettuce, picking our fruit.

For every criminal, there are thousand of hard working people who are doing a good job of raising their children and making America Great.

I think we should penalize employers who disobey the law and define a path to citizenship for those hard working folks who want to be Americans.

Either that, or ship that statue in the harbor back to France.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
It's funny too because a lot of the stuff he has been saying is stuff Democrats have been dying to hear someone running for President to say .
Yep, but you won't hear them say a peep because they know it's literally dangerous to come out against Hillary these days if you're a democrat. The left has become an intolerant cesspool of hate against anyone who doesn't do what they want you to.

6,742 posts, read 4,113,488 times
Trumpís America: White Supremacist Keeps Using N-Word In Verbal Assault Against Black Motorist (VIDEO)

Behind the slogan, "Make America Great Again", why would someone announce being a Trump supporter to a black person, before berating them with the n-word?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or