Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 03:58 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
How many Hillary supporters have killed cops in retaliation for getting kicked out of a football game, arrested for refusing to remove their politically-charged shirt or held kids at gunpoint for knocking over a political sign in their yard...just in the last 2 weeks?
I'm not sure, how many Donald Trump supporters shot/killed 49 people and wounded 53 others in a gay night club then had their father show up behind Trump on stage at a political rally a few weeks later?

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo...n10n-6-web.jpg

Last edited by CaseyB; 11-07-2016 at 04:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 03:59 PM

7,736 posts, read 5,514,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
If you live in America why wouldn't you want it to be better than it is today?

Why wouldn't you want the government and politicians to put the American people and America first?
My parents instilled in me the idea of this country was to provide a better life for your children than you had yourself. To us (my dad is 65, was an elected republican official for many years, is voting for a democrat for the first time ever for president), that dream is very much still alive and well.

If you truly work hard in today's America, you can do great things and achieve great things for yourself. That is why we are always looking forward, and trying to relive the past again.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:59 PM

1,640 posts, read 794,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
He currently owns and runs more than 500 successful businesses, he's had 4 total business bankruptcies. Are you using that democrat math again?
His father built his fortune on the back of the tax payer via some of the first corporate subsidies through the FHA following the GD and WWll. Trump continued from there starting with millions. You're welcome Mr. Trump.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
I challenge you on that. You have reviewed her work via the state dept, congress.gov, cspan archive or from a second hand source?
I've reviewed her work in depth from trusted sources like CSPAN, I've also spoken in depth to people who worked near her in the State Department during her tenure... people who I trust deeply. I've done a ton of research about her foundation and the recent revelations of how she sold gov. favors for donations. I've done my homework, I know she's a crooked evil woman.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:01 PM

19,750 posts, read 22,661,296 times
Quote:
Trump has never put our national security at risk, Hillary Clinton has. That's all I need to know at this point, I can't vote for a liar who treated our national secrets like worthless chain emails.
And I'm not willing to give a pass to Trumps relationship with Russia, nor his other glaring personal shortcomings, nor his past 'business experience'.

There is no moral high ground in this race.

6,738 posts, read 2,908,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Insulting and offensive to say that our Great Country isn't great.

This country is the greatest on Earth.

But idiot Trump knows how to insult, doesn't he?
You live in a cellar, America hasn't been great for a long time, and has gotten far worse under the rule of a corrupt, president.

305 posts, read 179,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
He has been very successful in business , did you know he employees thousands of people ?
Also Hillary has praised his children and his daughter is good friends with Chelsea Clinton

What is your opinion based off ?
First he inherited his money, to attribute his wealth solely to his own hard work is a lie. He was born into weath, so it's not so much about what he has as it is about how he's managed it. Whether or not the bankruptcies were his fault, he's mis-managed his money so that he's actually worth less today than if he had simply invested in an S&P500 fund. How does that make him a good businessman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Speaking before you have all the facts... how very Trumpian of you.
I don't waste my time on unimportant bits of info, Clinton supporters aren't worth my time.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:02 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,597,722 times
Quote:
This forum, and the internet for that matter isn't a fair representation of any part of this country. The amount of hate and violence I've seen from left wing Hillary Supporters this election season has been staggering.
Not so. Infact, I think the Trump supporters will eventually turn on each other. Cause all you guys do is hate. You hate libs you hate Rinos, you hate everyone. People who hate cant stop.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
His father built his fortune on the back of the tax payer via some of the first corporate subsidies through the FHA following the GD and WWll. Trump continued from there starting with millions. You're welcome Mr. Trump.
His father was a successful businessman, unlike liberals and democrats I don't automatically find fault in success so I don't see the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections