U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2018, 10:06 AM

5,310 posts, read 1,973,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Trump won because of Trump.
And Trump will not be reelected because of Trump. One. And. Done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2018, 10:16 AM

7,981 posts, read 3,434,522 times
I just hate to think of another 4 years of Trump. He will end up scrapping the constitution with the help of Republicans (sheep). We eventually will have a dictator and the public is too stupid to figure it all out until its too late. I never thought we would have a president that stands up for Russia. They act like Russia has changed. No they haven’t. The Republican Party has changed.

Old 01-20-2018, 10:28 AM

621 posts, read 213,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Didn't the left say Trump wouldn't win the primaries, and that he wouldn't win the general? Do you guys ever get tired of being wrong?

Old 01-20-2018, 10:30 AM

621 posts, read 213,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
I just hate to think of another 4 years of Trump. He will end up scrapping the constitution with the help of Republicans (sheep). We eventually will have a dictator and the public is too stupid to figure it all out until its too late. I never thought we would have a president that stands up for Russia. They act like Russia has changed. No they havenít. The Republican Party has changed.
Trump? Dictator? We just had 8 years of a dictator, we voted out dictators. Lololololol. The Democrat Party has changed from economic policy to amnesty for illegals and identity politics.

Old 01-20-2018, 10:37 AM

5,252 posts, read 2,684,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
I just hate to think of another 4 years of Trump. He will end up scrapping the constitution with the help of Republicans (sheep). We eventually will have a dictator and the public is too stupid to figure it all out until its too late. I never thought we would have a president that stands up for Russia. They act like Russia has changed. No they havenít. The Republican Party has changed.
Who fed you the lies? Did you not get the memo that Obama directly violated the constitution ?

Article I, Section 8, Clause 4 VIOLATED via DACA
First Amendment Violated
Political Profiling by the IRS
Assault On Free Speech and Due Process On College Campuses
Dossier and Spying
Libya Intervention without congressional approval....

Man the list goes on and on and on ..... do you really still believe the Russian Narrative??? It was a boogeyman created. I though we have been through this?

Old 01-20-2018, 10:39 AM

5,252 posts, read 2,684,337 times
Quote:
he already sealed his re-election via the economy and security. Once he is re-elected. I really hope his daughter runs in 2024 and she can be our first female president.

Its pretty clear. Democrats put Illegals, and foreigners before their own citizens. That is why I will never vote for a liberal ever and im not even a republican lol...its madness

Old 01-20-2018, 02:24 PM

3,884 posts, read 1,512,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Trump won't win simply because he's Trump.
Just taking a little walk down memory lane. Good times

Hoot

Old 01-20-2018, 06:00 PM

6,271 posts, read 3,384,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post

And of course, she'll be the only person to enter the White House with no delusions. I think presidents generally don't (can't) fully understand what they're getting into.
Well I guess we shall await that person to enter the White House with no delusions.

But I'm OK with what we have now.

Old 01-20-2018, 06:11 PM

19,187 posts, read 14,953,306 times
Quote:
Not with this current agenda of the Democratic Party putting illegal aliens ahead of the interests of American citizens. I am thrilled they have made that choice to help cement Trump's second term.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss1234 View Post
Didn't the left say Trump wouldn't win the primaries, and that he wouldn't win the general? Do you guys ever get tired of being wrong?
Yes, that is what they said. Obviously, they never get tired of being wrong or being clueless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
he already sealed his re-election via the economy and security. Once he is re-elected. I really hope his daughter runs in 2024 and she can be our first female president.

Its pretty clear. Democrats put Illegals, and foreigners before their own citizens. That is why I will never vote for a liberal ever and im not even a republican lol...its madness
I know! First female POTUS, I was saying that, and you know the libs have a cow every time she is in the spotlight, they may not know what they fear, but her presence makes them shake in their boots!

Agree, this shutting down the government, I was on FB and the National Parks all have announcements about the shutdown. The blame is falling on the Democratic Party. Imagine those that have vacations planned wondering if illegal aliens will cost them their vacation. Illegal aliens have way too much power, but they have sucked it from the Democratic Party weakening them.

It will be: REMEMBER THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY PUT THE WELL BEING OF ILLEGAL ALIENS ABOVE THAT OF OUR OWN CITIZENS.

Old 01-20-2018, 06:44 PM

2,155 posts, read 1,717,499 times
Trump is still ahead. The message is simple: MAGA. Jobs, economics, immigration.

The Democrats still have no message. In some of their districts taking a stand for the Dreamers will get them points, but for many Americans, even if sympathetic to the Dreamers, shutting government over them is a slap in the face. Lawful citizens have essentially been put in the back of the bus and told that they are second class to Dreamers. It's pretty shocking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or