U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-08-2016, 08:40 PM
 
25,740 posts, read 25,397,455 times
Reputation: 24346

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
Why do you assume that those who support Trump are all racist?
(snort)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
No human is perfect.
You're killin' me.

 
Old 11-08-2016, 08:44 PM
 
2,290 posts, read 1,297,797 times
Reputation: 1520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petty Pendergrass View Post
They'll do another "autopsy" and determine they need to be more inclusive, but they won't.

They'll obstruct Hillary at every turn.

They'll lose again in 2020.
Turning the GOP into a "big tent" party is an old idea. It never sticks.
 
Old 11-08-2016, 08:48 PM
 
3,276 posts, read 1,496,636 times
Reputation: 2458
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
(snort)


No human is perfect.
You're killin' me.[/quote]

Do you believe yourself to be perfect? Your children are at risk. The US may be deemed guilty of many atrocities committed, including our lifestyle which is extremely resource intensive.

When the banking system is consolidated into one global entity, there will be no more United States. The Constitution will be void, and the world will hold the US accountable.

You do realize that the holocaust happened less than 100 years ago. In fact, one of its participants, George Soros heavily dictates global policies.

Do you feel comfortable with a person in charge of creating policy that admitted the greatest time of his life was during the holocaust, when he exterminated his own people after deceiving them and taking hold of their possessions?

Have you considered that it might be a reason why some of us are not willing to have children? People are fearful of the future. When you are fearful of the future, you are not moving in the right direction. Do you feel like we are moving in the right direction?

I want to create a world where the future is better for us all. I mean globally. However, this decision must come from the people. We have to come together, guided by the Words of Jesus Christ, and create a sustainable society for us all through discipline and sacrifice.

If we can't do that, they will do it for us, and many of us will perish.
 
Old 11-08-2016, 08:52 PM
 
25,740 posts, read 25,397,455 times
Reputation: 24346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
You're killin' me.

Do you believe yourself to be perfect? Your children are at risk. The US may be deemed guilty of many atrocities committed, including our lifestyle which is extremely resource intensive.

When the banking system is consolidated into one global entity, there will be no more United States. The Constitution will be void, and the world will hold the US accountable.

You do realize that the holocaust happened less than 100 years ago. In fact, one of its participants, George Soros heavily dictates global policies.

Do you feel comfortable with a person in charge of creating policy that admitted the greatest time of his life was during the holocaust, when he exterminated his own people after deceiving them and taking hold of their possessions?

Have you considered that it might be a reason why some of us are not willing to have children? People are fearful of the future. When you are fearful of the future, you are not moving in the right direction. Do you feel like we are moving in the right direction?

I want to create a world where the future is better for us all. I mean globally. However, this decision must come from the people. We have to come together, guided by the Words of Jesus Christ, and create a sustainable society for us all through discipline and sacrifice.

If we can't do that, they will do it for us, and many of us will perish.
Why are you preaching, if the nobody's-perfect messiah has already all but won and is going to save us from said above horrors?

It's all done now, right? It's going to be fine now.

So why the preaching, right down to dragging Jesus into it? I'm sure he'd be hiding his head for shame right now if he were alive to see this. Jesus was a liberal, a barefoot, no-job, every man-loving (and woman-supporting), subversive, authority-snubbing hippie. Invoking his name in light of Trump's apparent lead doesn't make much sense, I'm afraid. Jesus liked people. All people. Well, except the rich controllers. #irony
 
Old 11-08-2016, 08:59 PM
 
3,276 posts, read 1,496,636 times
Reputation: 2458
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Why are you preaching, if the nobody's-perfect messiah has already all but won and is going to save us from said above horrors?

It's all done now, right? It's going to be fine now.

So why the preaching, right down to dragging Jesus into it? I'm sure he'd be hiding his head for shame right now if he were alive to see this. Jesus was a liberal, a barefoot, no-job, every man-loving (and woman-supporting), subversive, authority-snubbing hippie. Invoking his name in light of Trump's apparent lead doesn't make much sense, I'm afraid. Jesus liked people. All people. Well, except the rich controllers. #irony
Trump can't protect us. Not for long. We have to protect ourselves. We have to make changes. That means, we need to scale back our lifestyle.

If the entire world cannot be supported as is, then we are doing something wrong as a society.

It's important that Jesus gets brought into the situation because if everyone in the world followed the Words of Jesus Christ, there would be no problems. We would have the discipline as a society to preserver and create a world more beneficial for our children.

I can't think of a better system, can you? Anyway, I don't put my faith into a man. I just realize that the man may offer us some protection against those who desire to destroy us. Whatever the outcome, I just hope that we are all alright and that we move forward in a way that is beneficial to us all.
 
Old 11-08-2016, 09:02 PM
 
8,063 posts, read 3,889,655 times
Reputation: 2452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
Trump can't protect us. Not for long. We have to protect ourselves. We have to make changes. That means, we need to scale back our lifestyle.

If the entire world cannot be supported as is, then we are doing something wrong as a society.

It's important that Jesus gets brought into the situation because if everyone in the world followed the Words of Jesus Christ, there would be no problems. We would have the discipline as a society to preserver and create a world more beneficial for our children.

I can't think of a better system, can you? Anyway, I don't put my faith into a man. I just realize that the man may offer us some protection against those who desire to destroy us. Whatever the outcome, I just hope that we are all alright and that we move forward in a way that is beneficial to us all.
Do Not forget God can dethrone se evil doers. Trump 216 +++++
 
Old 11-08-2016, 09:42 PM
 
8,063 posts, read 3,889,655 times
Reputation: 2452
Default Fl is Red!

So much for the death of the GOP.!


That is FL and GA!
 
Old 11-08-2016, 11:47 PM
 
Location: Unperson Everyman Land
30,473 posts, read 20,119,330 times
Reputation: 8388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Two mile line to get into Hillary's Philadelphia rally.

Hillary Clinton, Obama rally line spanned four Philly neighborhoods







Free concert?


Hellz yeah!




Show up to vote for Hillary...not so much.




Congratulations president elect Trump!
 
Old 11-09-2016, 01:57 AM
 
Location: Nescopeck, Penna. (birthplace)
12,351 posts, read 7,515,215 times
Reputation: 15955
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post
The Tea Party was the greatest thing to ever happen to the Dems, yet one of the worst things ever for the common American. The GOP is slipping more and more into complete irrelevance. Sorry, it is not the 1960s US anymore. I really don't see any end in sight for the GOP's woes unless they reform themselves completely from top to bottom. Unchecked Dem power isn't good either.
when you say that! The combined Republican/Libertarian voted topped the combined Democratic/Green vote.
 
Old 11-09-2016, 02:28 AM
 
3,099 posts, read 1,681,267 times
Reputation: 5061
Hhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top