Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 12:24 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,046,768 times

Advertisements

Sugah Ray? You there? Um. . . no further comments?

Old 11-09-2016, 12:26 PM

237 posts, read 245,533 times
Well that's embarrassing...

Old 11-09-2016, 12:35 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,683,966 times
Sugar Ray fell for the media bias as most liberals did. Look how quickly CNN, NY Times, and MSNBC is adjusting their programs today. They are writing liberal coverage to a close.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:38 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
'sugah' ray is suffering from hypoglycemia after last night's news

Old 11-09-2016, 12:44 PM

17,988 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Which pop star is the bait tonight?
Ted Nugent!

=)

What a fun thread. I'm gonna have to comb through it, thanks for bumping it up.

It appears that a lot of posts are from 11/7. Did these folks set their clocks ahead 23 hours instead of back one or somtin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
People are tired of the BS, tired of the name calling, and being ridiculed. One side was totally dismissed, and support for Donald was not counted by many pundits.

Tired of racist remarks thrown out at every freaken chance it was thrown in our faces. I was willing and able to give Hillary a chance if she had won. I did with Obama, but he let me down, not because of his color, but because of policy, attitude, and a division, like I have never ever seen in my lifetime.

The establishment from both sides, need to take a good long hard look at themselves, because they are what people object too from both sides. The only way we can work as a Nation is together, and sorry but there are many times, when Obama, seem to work for some but not others, and we object to that also. But this should not be a time that we won and you lost, if we can work together, for common cause and good of our Nation, that is better then being divided.

I said on this forum many times, I have good black friends and Hispanic that voted for Trump, maybe some believe me maybe some did not. It appears I am right, because they did. As they told me we are Americans first and foremost, not a color of skin, a people who want a strong vibrant Nation to live in, where we have security for the people, and that we matter.

You see behind close doors, because one side is so damn bigoted, many people kept their decision to vote for Trump to themselves, I was told this many times over, and it is a damn shame, that some people felt, they could not be truthful about their decision, because of being called racist, uncle tom, a bigot and other names I refuse to say.

The people and the people have spoken, enough is enough of the crap, get over being sad, and give this Man a chance as we all gave Obama. He brought a division like no other President ever, and if you disagree, that is fine, but the people who have voted, saw this, and were tired of it. Had a good dear black friend that is over joy this morning, he said to me, hours ago, maybe I can be honest now, without being ridicule, or cussed at, or being called a racist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Thread fail of the year. LOL!

The scope of the utter defeat of the Democrats is overwhelming to me. Donald is President and he has both the house and Senate.

He can choose conservative judges for the Supreme Court, maybe 3 seats.
Oh man! Isn't it great to gloat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
you need some meds? I don't think you will survive this night--
Speaking of meds, how you doin?

Old 11-09-2016, 12:44 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
LOL

I don't even feel bad gloating because of how over confident Hillary and many Dems were. This is a YUGE upset, YUGE, believe me.

Thank You, it is the smugness, that got thrown right back at all of them. The supporters for Trump were totally dismiss, and overlook at.

Well just look at how many there were, that came out and made their voices heard loud and clear. Tired of one side being one sided, tired of a MEDIA BIAS, tired of crap being hurdle at one side and suppose to take it while one side is bigoted, uses racist slurs every chance they get, and make fun of who does not believe the way they do. One side is violent to a core, when things do not go their way, people who are decent human beings, are totally sick of the crap period.

Hypocrite does come to mind, and karma is a *****!

Old 11-09-2016, 12:51 PM

199 posts, read 130,824 times
LOL OP

Win Presidency
Hold onto Senate
Hold onto House
Add a few Governors (at least 33 now, most since 1922)
Remained in control of 67 of the 98 State Legislative Chambers

Old 11-09-2016, 12:57 PM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
and they will never win again, America is turning away from racist, homophobic, misogynistic, Islamophobic haters. We are sick of the rich getting richer while we pay all our wages to keep the economy going. Republicans are a dying breed, thank God.
We just did. The House, Senate, and White House. And a lot of us are sick of seeing our hard earned wages taxed to feed, house, clothe, educate, and medicate the third world's unskilled and uneducated refuse that come here to suck off of our government's teat. That's the end to Hillary's intent of open borders and more Syrian refugees.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:11 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
'sugah' ray is suffering from hypoglycemia after last night's news
Nope, he's just doing what the average sane American is probably doing...mourning the loss of an election, and probably country, to a lying, vagina grabbing, racist bigot...I mean Donald J. Trump.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:18 PM

25,557 posts, read 17,256,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
We just did. The House, Senate, and White House. And a lot of us are sick of seeing our hard earned wages taxed to feed, house, clothe, educate, and medicate the third world's unskilled and uneducated refuse that come here to suck off of our government's teat. That's the end to Hillary's intent of open borders and more Syrian refugees.
That's true. We Republicans did win (I voted for Johnson) and a solid win it was.

But I would hate to see our party become what Obama became when he reminded John McCain that "I won", and when he invited Speaker Ryan to sit in the front row during a speech and then ridiculed Ryan, and when he excoriated the Supreme Court Justices who were seated in front of him.

Obama was petty. We should resist the urge.
But sometimes it sure is hard....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections