Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2016, 11:08 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
On this thread and articles in main stream newspapers, there is lots of fear that Bannon is a racist, ultra nationalist, KKK, devil etc

Can someone please post maybe like a youtube video or a substantial article with further details. I am open minded and want the truth, but I am skeptical of main stream media right now.
I doubt there is anybody unaware that Bannon is a racist bigot ..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 11:13 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,105,281 times
Default Seven days in ...

And it's already a cluster****. This dimwit can't even fill out a cabinet with people who have actual experience. Heck, I am surprised he has not installed the clown from Duck Dynasty as Secretary of State

I really, really, really wanted to give Trump the benefit of the doubt and give him a chance to show himself as a president for all Americans. Instead he went with his usual clique of yes men, White nationalists, and Putin puppets.

Old 11-15-2016, 11:14 AM

8,688 posts, read 11,076,893 times
The Left won't be happy no matter who Trump picks. Just a fact of life

Old 11-15-2016, 11:16 AM

4,040 posts, read 2,556,278 times
PLEASE tell us who in the world Trump could have appointed that you guys would have been cheering about??

Old 11-15-2016, 11:18 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,101,312 times
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt until they announced the hiring of the white supremacist. He wants to unite the country but, he goes and puts guys like that on the payroll?

Old 11-15-2016, 11:18 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,514,664 times
He's antagonizing people saying things about the popular vote. A terrible leader in and out.

Old 11-15-2016, 11:19 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
PLEASE tell us who in the world Trump could have appointed that you guys would have been cheering about??
rosie o'donnel, al sharpton and miss piggy.

7,800 posts, read 10,105,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
He is "draining the swamp" by filling it with swamp people. And the cult cheers.
Apparently Trump's transition team didn't even know that White House staff appointees leave with the president that hired them. Talk about CLUELESS.
Quote:
Per the Wall Street Journal:
During their private White House meeting on Thursday, Mr. Obama walked his successor through the duties of running the country, and Mr. Trump seemed surprised by the scope, said people familiar with the meeting. Trump aides were described by those people as unaware that the entire presidential staff working in the West Wing had to be replaced at the end of Mr. Obama’s term. After meeting with Mr. Trump, the only person to be elected president without having held a government or military position, Mr. Obama realized the Republican needs more guidance. He plans to spend more time with his successor than presidents typically do, people familiar with the matter said.
We're in for a very long 4 years ...

7,736 posts, read 5,514,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
Maybe some people who don't think war, tax breaks for the rich, and polluting the planet are the answers to the country's problems

Old 11-15-2016, 11:20 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,085,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
And it's already a cluster****. This dimwit can't even fill out a cabinet with people who have actual experience. Heck, I am surprised he has not installed the clown from Duck Dynasty as Secretary of State

I really, really, really wanted to give Trump the benefit of the doubt and give him a chance to show himself as a president for all Americans. Instead he went with his usual clique of yes men, White nationalists, and Putin puppets.
You are a sad individual. I see you are getting your talking points from the corrupt leftist media as proven by Wikileaks. Let the guy at least get inaugurated before you start your b|tching and moaning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections